Hell to Heaven

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this is my first drawing trying to use stick figs first then drawing over them, a new style for me, so tell me what you think. Im going to put it on photoshop and color it soon.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan, if you want you can create an artwork thread and just post all your stuff there as well, if you plan to post a lot of art over the next little while. And since it is your own thread, and all your art would be in it, you could double-post and bump it whenever you have new work to show. Similar to what tales does.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, that doesn't look bad at all man!

the look on the guy's face is a little odd, but like you said its your first, anyways, those demons look a little like kid buu's with teeth =p

Can't wait to see the coloured version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really need to study proportions and anatomy. The heads are all whack....are you trying to make it look like dragon ball z ? Everything is clumbed all together and the heads and eyes AHHHH it's chaos.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alteh said:
You really need to study proportions and anatomy. The heads are all whack....are you trying to make it look like dragon ball z ? Everything is clumbed all together and the heads and eyes AHHHH it's chaos.
ur right, idk what the hell that is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're gonna draw you have to know anatomy and proportions dude...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom