Heeelp Meeee!

Best answers
Are you really going to g ahead with esf gt plan? and if you do will beta 1.1 of normal ESF be the end of ESF? And if you do go ahead with GT what all will change, if anything? And if you do go ahead with ESF GT will you remodle Goku and Vegeta from what you showed on the front page, no offense but it looked like you just took thier models from normal ESF and shrunk the bodies but left the heads alone...it just looked a little funky to me....

Best answers
Somehow I think your talkin about that Big heads thing and GT stuff well guess what that was an april fools joke if your not then I dunno.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think he is talking about the april fools joke, heres a tip, search the forums, and click on the picture (it hides a link) it was a joke, ESF isnt going to change to dbgt!

Best answers
ok now before you get flammed I'll say it straight out 1.1 has yet to be released and before you can ask when I'll tell you when the team feels its ready to be released I kinda hope sometime this month till there ready we wait but hey least we got 1.0

Best answers
no offense but that's really ****ing annoying

How can you not know it was a april fools joke? it was posted on april 1st, and if u even clicked on it it SAYS "april fools", AND you should know not to ask the release lol

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah 1.1 will be out REALLY SOON! they are stress testing, just be patient! Oh welcome to the forums!

Best answers
im sorry but my net connection is really slow so i just randomly bounce around the site and i dont click on any of the pics

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was an April Fools joke :S, you can tell if you click on the link, it sends you to a picture clearly stating so.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u mod's sood take that stuff down be for this happen's a gin and a gin

Best answers
OMG Zilea just flamed someone. Gutterboy cancel your account and come back as a different name, you can never be cool again.

First sign of the apocalypse...Zilea gets a successful flame.

Best answers
what the hell is wrong with you?

I didn't know why he didnt understand ,i apologized to him, stop causing problems dude

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe Froman, Zilea did apologize.

Please read the whole thread before making a comment.

Best answers
Yeah, it was a joke. I don't know if you read Zilea's posts when he first got here...if you did, then you know what I mean.

Best answers
Lol, point well taken, but lets not start a flame war, AGAIN.....

LOL, this guy actually took the april fools joke seriously, guess he only saw it like last week, thats why he didn't know it was an april fools joke, LOL, the team should really remove that post off the main page, people will start getting ideas.....

Or they could just click the link and see what it really was, people these days....

Best answers
haha i can't believe anyone actually believed that post in the first place, it is dripping in so much sarcasm blocking recharging at half rate, 20 fingerlazers, come on people

Best answers
hey guys wot do u think about the new esf kids??? i personally cant wait....duh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom