HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Best answers
Ok...SERIOUS Problem....The freakin installers WILL NOT LET ME INSTALL! WHAT THE HECK? Someone tell me how to fix this its driving me nuts...I dloaded v1.2 and patch 1.2.3 AND ITS STILL NOT DOING ANYTHING!!! WAAAAAAAAAH!! I dont know how to fix this...I'm in dire need of help here! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO GET THIS TO WORK!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I'm going nuts i've tried everything from rebooting to changing browsers to download, i've checked the manuals sites and NOTHING TELLS ME ANYTHING! Help....i'm gonna lose it if i dont fix this (big dbz fan by the way...)!! i HAVE to play this game at least once...if i dont i'm gonna go bonkers!!!!!!!! HELP ME SOMEONE! PLEASE????? :cry:

Best answers
If you mean if the Install button is not working then...

Firstly you need to have Steam, and then Half-Life downloaded from Steam. Then you need to make sure that You have run halflife at least once. Then install Esf v1.2b they then v1.2.3b patch. Run ESF and enjoy.

Hope that helped.

Best answers
uhh...what do u mean run halflife at least once? Like...restart my computer and let steam dload something? Cause i have both steam, half life 2 and an awsome computer...so...im a little lost....should i start up HL2? and then restart? or what?

Best answers
bountyhunterx said:
You should switch to Half-Life 2... so I can play it. LOL
sorry to say bounty hunter but that is never going to happen since the team have stated repeatly "ESF will live and Die on HL 1"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom