Heaven at War

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Made it out of a lot of wallpapers that I have no clue who they belong to so I don't take credit for it at all. This was one of my "imagine" projects for my graphic designs class. I think I used the high pass filter a bit much

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the images are trying to dominate the other... it hurts to look at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole notion of Heaven at war, I don't see as being some dude with an AK-47 either, just to think about context.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see a grassland, a soldier, a...cathedral and some clouds. 4 seperate images blurred into eachother. Like Synth said, all the images are dominating eachother. You should've gone with something like...have the grassland, cathedral and clouds in some kind of brown hue/sepia feeling and have the soldier stand out, the way the soldier looks now is probably fine. But the rest is dominating the soldier. Still, that would only make this picture look better, but the clouds and cathedral don't really mix up. I am not really sure what you are trying to say with this image, that's the problem.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly I couldn't think of a name. It was WMD first, then War, nuclear and so on. I think the high pass made the picture "dominating". Is this better?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's definitly better, colors seem less saturated now as well. But still, something doesn't feel 'right'....maybe try lowering the opacity of the clouds and cathedral a bit? Not too much though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have so many unnamed layers... haha. Most of it are duplicated layers and such makes me not want to continue this anymore :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom