Health,blood,clothes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think in beta 1 they will increase your health.In alpha you die toooooooooo quick!Will they have your clothes getting ripped when getting hit with a blast that barely crazed you.Then showing blood on your arm or something.What i'm really interested in is having bigger health.So you can fight longer. :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, first

*whispers* this should be in suggestions*whispers*

second I totaly agree!, I mean, the fights in the series neverwere so powerfull that the opponent was killed in two or three beams with the same PL.

Fights with almost the same PL always took very long even if both were hit all the time....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah they have to improve that or I wouldnt be as enthusiastic about playing the game.You cant last more than two minutes in the game.Which gets me mad!REAL MAD!;( :cry: ;( ;(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the practicality of having more health isnt very feasible.

Sure in the series the fights took forever, but thats for entertainment and story. In a video game, I think people need to die a little quicker and easier otherwise no one gains power at all.

It would be one thing if people fought one on one but since there is a room of 30 people, long fights would make the game less fun I would think.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
If the game was constructed in a manner similar to MMORPGs, where your character developed and such, THEN it would hit the point where the fgiths wold be long and drawn out..

BUT THEY'RE NOT GONNA DO THAT!!

As for the battle damage......that would require the skin to change during the fight..
it's possible, but I don't know if they're going to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He told me it will last a little bit longer than before so now im happy.;) ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the show its not that the battles took long, i think its just dbz's theory of time is not that 'realistic' (3 mins till namek explodes= 3 eps... wtf?)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
which of course is 60minutes... well
I'm not sure if I understand what you just said.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldn't worry about (3 minutes being 60 minutes) i would worry about this mod. you download it and then go to a server you get flush_entity packet every 5 seconds and then half -life just closes it self out

Best answers
I think the health will have to be upped drastically if yous plan on having all these transformations. If you have close to the same amount of life as now most of everyones time would consist of trying to transform. This seems pointless to me. I also think it would be a lot more fun if their was a lot of health. I would love to battle someoen who doesn't die after 5 strong attacks and about 20 weak ones. I think yous should try upping the health and seeing how it works out. Yous could release an update afterwards if no one likes it. Yous don't have to fix every single thing for the updates. Although I think its great that yous are fixing everything. Well thanx for reading.:)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is though, if it were like that, ppl who just joined a server would have a hell of a time winning anything. The balance would be way off. And balance is a key issue.

-Karrde-

Best answers
yeah, you need to have more health. And the ripped clothing etc. would be pretty cool, but if it wasn't put in then it wouldn't be the end of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom