Head one!!

Would you like the headone changed?

• Yes it will be great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No man let the boring headone its cool :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hello guys nice to see you again !!! Ok this is the sugestion...we all know when we do headone arrows appears and we have to hit them :D...well I like in esf 1.3 the Headone to be more realistic..
-When you are in headone A powerstrugle will appear and you have to pump ky in there.
-Also you can press TURBO to be more realistic and then if you are ssj 2 or something electrecyti will soround the aura and you guys when are in strugle bar and the winner will make an specific animation then he will kick him :D :yes: thats it :D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this will be but not know as a head one it's someting else

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe you like it but maybe you dont like me and you said "maybe"...but I say this to be more DBZ'ish and isnt to hard to do it :p ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that. I like the whole aura idea, but having a head-on turn have a powerstuggle doesn't seem right. Well, in a way it does, but I like to think that powerstuggling sticks to beams only.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I agree with Kidboy, PSing should stick to beam only as right now in melee someone with a vastly inferior powerlevel can still do well against someone with a high powerlevel. Whereas if melee had powerstruggles then it would make it more unbalanced for players just entering servers.

I suck at explaining things but I hope you get what I'm talking about.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Seriously I want this headone because it will be muchh cooler than the old one and the team should find a way to balance it somehow :D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Seeing that melee is being completely redone I think they will have already chosen a better head-on. And no offence but the team wouldn't change the head-on to something that only one person so far has liked let alone go to the trouble of balancing it when you couldn't be bothered to. Balance it yourself and they'd probably be much more likely to consider it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok i figure out how to balance it when you press the turbo aura and electrycity is around you guys like moderators (there waching me) :D you must press VERY FAST CLICK 1 :) like in budokai 3 very fast and the winner performs an animated combo or what you want (can be edited in PcJoe FX SCRIPT) so what do you think now?:D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Not great due to latency. And I've always hated things that are just hammering something quickly.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
But why you dont have an arm?( joke )but why man????? its super mega this way what I said :D I will make a poll!!!! and its a bit more fun because you dont want to see guys who enter in you and then 1231238901238912890 combos after 1238912893812389-129- combos and I will block them will my eyes closed because they are combo spammers :)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I just hate having to hammer a button. And besides, melee is being revamped for 1.3 anyway.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So now we have such a thing as combo spammers... anyway, the aura suggestion makes more sense since than the Ki pumping. Besides, I think the melee struggles are ment to be over quickly.

But why you dont have an arm?( joke )but why man????? its super mega this way what I said I will make a poll!!!! and its a bit more fun because you dont want to see guys who enter in you and then 1231238901238912890 combos after 1238912893812389-129- combos and I will block them will my eyes closed because they are combo spammers
No offense, but I did not understand what you just said.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man you know the secret combos ok? they are 2 ok? one with hands and one with legs.
Noobs those combo spamms 123901290312 combos per melee.Understand? no ok

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well look how it will look..
1.The first thing you will be in the headone after that an animations of fighthing will come

2.After that you will turn your aura (for more power) electrycity comes at you like ssj2 ssj3 ... and then then if you are equal in POWER you will press THE FIRST CLICK quick!!! and then the winner will perform an special animation and thats it :D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
As I said before, latency. The person with the slightly higher ping loses.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Well look how it will look..
1.The first thing you will be in the headone after that an animations of fighthing will come

2.After that you will turn your aura (for more power) electrycity comes at you like ssj2 ssj3 ... and then then if you are equal in POWER you will press THE FIRST CLICK quick!!! and then the winner will perform an special animation and thats it :D
Your suggestion makes no sense to me. You're basically asking for more eye-candy or at least that's the idea you're giving me.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
MC said:
Your suggestion makes no sense to me. You're basically asking for more eye-candy or at least that's the idea you're giving me.
As far as I can make out he is suggesting that when you have a head-on that you have a struggle instead of the arrows. The struggle being a hammer-left click fest it would seem. In addition to eye-candy that is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Please dont post if you dont like it!!!!! DBZ doesnt have eye candy?(dont know what means) an eye is a candy lol? you mean graphics? :) YES CAP J ALELUIA SOMEONE INTELIGENT :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom