Hay all Im new

Best answers
I hate bein a noob :\. Well im new to Esf But even though this mod is for HL It looks damin good. I also post on the Gundam Universe forums but hell im allways looking for new stopming grounds. Just though I would introduce myself.. I do make sigs its fun LOL and i think im good at it:p

Best answers
tmisgod you were right.. when I was editing the damin sig i did not even see that for some reason there was another letter that made it look like a W.... Its fixed now :p Thanks again

Best answers
Well I am no longer the n00b n00b. I may be new to the ESF forum but im not a new forum user.. I know my way around :p Thanks again you guys :D

Best answers
<center><b>Hello and welcome to the forums!</b></center>

Wow we're getting soo many new members to the forums now that the beta is near!

Just, pleasee prove you aren't a noob and dont make threads about "timezones" "why isn't the beta out?" or another trailer thread. We get so many now it's rediculous!

Best answers
I know better then do start one of those.. Its just stupid if you cant tell when the mod will be out in your area... -_-

Best answers
Hey I wasn't calling you a noob. You actually seem to be smart......which can be surprising on these forums!

Nah I'm just kidding guys ;)

Best answers
Im not pissed or anything.. it cool.. i am new to the forums but i have been on other msg boards.. and i know how NOT to be a jerk on a forum..

Anyway i notice if I wanted to host some of my drawings on the forums I cant do it.. So I would like to know how to do it so i can wow you guys with my kick ass DBZ charactors that i have made.. and trust me I can draw.

Best answers
well you can host your pics on sites like www.yoursighost.com and www.boomspeed.com their are more but I've just forgotten sorry :\

damn tv ruined my mem.o..r.... uhhh what was I saying again? bah who cares I'll just go watch some tv :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom