having troubles getting started

Best answers
hey,

I just found this mod today and am trying to install it, but i'm having a few problems. (I installed the Fmod.dll allready) First off when i go to look for a game in half life, i only come up with two or three servers, but when i look on a program like All Seeing Eye (a server browsing program for HL and other games) i'll see maybe 60 or so.

When i import an IP from All Seeing Eye into half life, it tells me to install the mod, dispite the fact that i am using the mod at the time.

I just checked, and i can join those two servers (though they are both empty)

Are all those other servers using a differnt version than me or something? Is all seeing eye mixing up games?

Could some one help out? this looks like a pretty fun mod and i want to give it a try (against people)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure the esf-folder is called esf and not esforces or something like that
and you only need to install the fmod.dll for the alpha 2.0
the beta uses it´s own fmod.dll-version(the same version ns uses)

Best answers
I double checked, and it was allready named ESF. I downloaded the Fmod file when i first had the problem, so that isnt the problem eather.

Best answers
Don't use the ESF icon just use your HL icon and filter all the correct stuff in. Sometimes it happens to me as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure u dont have filters on, i sometimes have alot of filters on and then look for a different mod, and forget i had them on, so i dont find many:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom