Have you had....?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An erection lasting longer than 3 hours? If you have, see a doctor.

Anyone see Man of Steel yet? Cause it's pretty irritating that no one has made a thread.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not yet, I really want to but I can't seem to get any time to do so. Until then I remain sadly flaccid.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Man of Steel sucks and is a terrible movie.

I haven't seen it though if that means anything.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo's 100% Fact Review:

Story felt a little disjointed, but it was otherwise the best take on Supes I've seen in movie form, especially the way they handle his powers, the physics of it all, his morality, Lois, Krypton and kryptonite. The fight scenes are basically straight out of the comics, and Snyder is the best action director out there so you know that at the very least, the last 45 minutes of the movie is eye-candy.

Also:

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

You won't get it until you see the movie.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the action but I felt they kinda dragged the non-supes parts a little bit too much. But yeah, best Superman movie to date.

Also, PEW PEW ARRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHHGHG.

Did I mention I loved the action? Cause seriously, Snyder needs to do DBZ.

Lois seemed a bit forced into Supes.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite non-fight scene parts were Jor-El being a general badass and Clark figuring out who he wanted to become. I think it was necessary to show just why he didn't become another Zod, and enslave mankind. Also, I really liked Lois in the movie, but you're right about her feeling a little forced. I think they just needed her to for the article that would eventually get leaked, tying her to Clark and Superman forever.

And yeah, the fights were pretty amazing, especially Faora's agility and unrestrained aggression.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be honest, I actually wanted her to win. Is it bad I liked her more than Clark?

Stupid way to get rid of her. >.>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked her more, but not as a character. Her face is basically perfect. Look at that goddamn jaw.

Anyway, I was just thinking about Man of Steel and how much wanton destruction he left in his wake, and I couldn't help but think, "Mother of God...Superman is America." He had good intentions, he has the ability to beat anyone in a conventional war, and he also killed, maimed and injured so many people in his effort to wipe out a threat to his people that the citizens of Metropolis had to have been left wondering if he wasn't actually the bad guy the entire time.

I also loved that the Kryptonians employed team tactics and their race's martial art in their fight against Superman. If it weren't for him growing up on the planet, he'd have been wasted pretty quickly.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 Nope.

2 Nope.

I wouldn't mind though!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hoping to see it next week. Star Trek took priority XD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How'd you like Star Trek Karrde? I still have to check that movie out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom