Hardball/Paintball

well have u played HB/PB before? :)

• Yes, and i like it very much, GREAT FUN!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, i have, its O.K but not that fun!

• No, But i would like to try, sounds fun!

• No, i haven't and i dont want to!

• PB/HB is childish... go away u Hardball idiot!

• Whats Hardball/Paintball anyway?!?!

• Total voters
Best answers
I was just interested in knowing how many on this forum has or is playing Painball/Hardball and what they think about it.

I am playing Hardball atm and i think its great fun!!! :) first time i tryed, i were like 14 years old... my mom buyed a Hardball pistol for me (a Ruger 85 which i still use, but not for long :)) but then i took a break becouse we only were 3 from my class with a Pistol but now i play Hardball again and now we are like 9 guys or something like that... and what can i say... i love it :D i'm 16 atm so i am still too little to use a Hardball... :D tho i dont care... to be 16 or 18... whats the diffrence? :D

Best answers
I have played paintball was good fun while it lasted :)

Best answers
yea... sadly it becomes boring if u dont got a good place and some good guns to play with :) i am buying a Electric Colt next month :) will be great fun :D

Best answers
hehe... Hardball is where u buy weapons (made of Plastic and sometimes Metal) they shoot small hard bullets, and then u can run around with ur friends and play ur own SWAT team and stuff... the industri isn't big but u can buy a WIDE range og items to this "game", suits, helmets, smoke grenades, googles, night vision, Æaster Sights etc. everything that a SWAT/SEAL etc. Team needs :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hardball? Same thing as Airsoft? I have some airsoft guns, we're going to start playing again in the summer. I have a broken Mp5A1 that I'm going to get fixed, an AUG, and a USP. My brother has an M16, an M4, and a fully auto glock. Sweet guns, they're almost exact replicas, just gotta be careful with them. I prefer Airsoft over Paintball, becuase the guns don't look like a bunch of tubes stuck into a box. I know you can buy realistic looking painball buns, but they cost like $600, not worth it. Airsoft guns are much cheaper.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
airsoft guns, i have quite a collection, not only are they good for shooting mice, but they are good fun with friends as well,

i gots me a pretty pimp shotgun, (only shoots a time) has a 60 round apacity, so thats 20 shots but that sucka puts holes in cokecans so i like it compared to my other ones, which arent as powerful, or cool looking,

ive got a full metal pistol that has a decent fps, 16 round clip, spring though (i hate gas guns)

i got 3 full autos, one that shoots 800 a minute, has a 1000 clip(providing it doesnt skip a shot but it always does since the chamber is gravity loaded, (one has to drop in) and the force of the shot sometimes knocks the next one up instead of down into the chamber, and you cant aim it too much at an angle or sideways (in other words, its a peica **** unless you get lucky and it shoots right)
2 small auto uzis these things never skip a shot, but they shoot alot slower than my other one, and alot les powerful, (this ones safe to shoot people in the head with)

a spring mp5, (sounds *** i know, but it is easy as hell to reload, and has a clip of considerable size

and a 5$ plasic baretta i got at a flea market, which surprisingle shoots pretty damn hard

Best answers
hehe okai :D hehe.. i am going to buy a XM 177 E2 (its a colt) Because my Ruger 85 shoots like a sissy :) cant wait ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, don't ever put a bigger battery in your gun than instructed. My gun took standard batteries, and I put the next type above in my gun(MP5A4)... granted it's fps was around 450, but I ended up stripping 2 engines, it was sweet while it lasted though, could shoot so friggen far.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i happen to paintball :O never been to a game or anything but i wants to <:O
been shot by it...you feel it when you get hit in th3 vest...i got a Tippmann98 custom

with these upgrades: 14' barrel, electronic hopper, Response Trigger, so now its like automatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom