hard mode

Best answers
There is a hard mode on ESF. Go into options and disable the diamonds above everyone's head. The game is much more diffucult without them. It's diffucult to keep track of players and after image is confusing as hell(you can't tell if they have teleported unless you keep a constant eye on your radar.

So if you can't find a challenge in any server you go into, try playing like this, it's fun(read: aggravating).

Best answers
Wait, if your trying to suggest something, then okay. But, if you believe that this is suggesting forum where you recommend other players to alter their game settings to enhance expierence, you've got the wrong idea, lol

On-Topic:
HEY GOOD IDEA THOUGH. ;X

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this should be in ESF Chat

trats good training for your reflexes

Best answers
I could swear I put this in ESF Chat. The only reason I looked at this thread again was because I was wondering why the hell it was in here...

Could a Mod please move this post, I sincerly apologize.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pssh hard mode is when u make all the attack sprites, sounds, directional arrows, and models blank

Best answers
pssh, hard mode is when you turn you monitors contrast to 1...

Best answers
impossible mode is when you turn your moniter off and play by using the speakers :) but anyway it is a good suggestion but everyone would have to use it otherwise sadness for you :D

Best answers
Hard mode is unplugging your mouse and keybaord and trying to play the game with your mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom