Happy for a friend.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
UPDATE -- After further investigation, it turned out that the guy did infact NOT comit suicide. The way in which he died was impossible for suicide, it was an accident. Seems he was messing around with the phone wire like it was some necklace and tripped down the stairs or something, I can't seem to get the "full" explanation.
Deverz said:
Mr. Satan. Get your own damn thread. This is OubliezJe's thread for his thread.
Well, here's a warning Mr. Satan for deliberately doing something after a fair warning from an administrator. As absurd as some of the posts are in here, or the topic itself is,people still need to stay on topic.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Well, it's always nice to hear about someone 'dodging the bullet' so to speak, even if your story sounds fishy and unbelievable, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Although i have lied in the past, it has been 8 months lie free, i am not lying about this. My friend did try to commit suicide, and was in rehab, but i know as hard as it may sound to believe, he is getting 500,000 in about a week or so now. I couldn't believe it ethier.

The band is called something like White snake, or something with white in it. Dont hold me to it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think hamlet described suscide best in the silloque(sp?) of his.

(modern language version)
Weather its better to end your life and breath no more. A sleep without dreams. But what you find on the other side may be worse then what is already here.
Or to suffer the horrible thing we call a world and just wait for the end.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he just signed a $500,000 contract, and they're gonna give him alllllll the money up front next week when he hasn't even done anything yet? Sounds kinda sketchy.

Cheers for him pulling through though.

Best answers
Sometimes it's better to die than go on, if life truly seems like torture. But until that limit is reached, everything should be done to show that life really is something beautiful.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
So he just signed a $500,000 contract, and they're gonna give him alllllll the money up front next week when he hasn't even done anything yet? Sounds kinda sketchy.

Cheers for him pulling through though.
I know it sounds kinda sketchy, he is working in a studio right now, singing and recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom