Happy Birthday, mjam!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure some people will post the inevitable "Who's mjam" comment, but that's not going to deter me from upholding the fine tradition of posting birthday threads for active members of the community that I happen to recognize (for clarification, he's a somewhat older member of the community who's activity recently picked up because he was hired as a tester; that's the heavily abridged version).

Happy 18th birthday, mjam! I don't know where you live, so I can't comment as to whether or not severe, drunken debauchery will ensue, but I'm sure you'll have a great day, nevertheless!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday mjam

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I remember years ago the only run in I had with mjam was when I was still under the Magus alias and me and Pacalon were on some public vent everyone on IRC went to, and we made fun of mjam cause he was like 14 and had a really pre-pubescent voice.

Happy birthday. Drop 'em.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember years ago the only run in I had with mjam was when I was still under the Magus alias and me and Pacalon were on some public vent everyone on IRC went to, and we made fun of mjam cause he was like 14 and had a really pre-pubescent voice.

Happy birthday. Drop 'em.
Holy crap, I remember that now.

Anyway, happy birthday mjam!

Best answers
Thanks guys i didn't even know you guys posted this tell i looked =) And yea you Mean peoples.>_> now i know who to stalk >=O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom