Happy birthday J-Dude

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll never see this, but I'd feel bad if no one made a thread.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He always brought a smile to my face. I miss him sometimes. I still can't believe he's dead, but I'll have to accept it one day, I guess.

RIP, homeslice.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, on a related note, did you know that Abe Lincoln rejected an offer of help in the civil war from the king of Siam in the form of elephants. Imagine that **** man. Elephants rampaging around after the battle of Gettysburg, tearing **** up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet the Mexican army would have appreciated some elephants during the whole Alamo thing. Imagine that ****, man. It'd be the Battle of Thermopylae all over again.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine if the elephants were on the Americans side. I picture it going something like this:

The Americans are trapped in the Alamo, surrounded by the Mexican horde on all sides with no where to run. They receive a radio call telling them that help from Siam is on the way. That's when they see it, a C-17 Globemaster III coming in nice and steady getting ready to drop their reinforcements. The American commander is ecstatic, asks how many people are on the plane.

"10" replies the leader of the 82nd Siam airborne division. Disappointed, the American commander said that they had hoped Siam's commitment would at least match their own. The Siam commander asks the American what his profession is, he tells him he's a farmer whose been drafted. There's a similar story for all the American troops.

The Siam commander calls out "PEOPLE OF SIAM WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?" Then the elephants start roaring and go ******* wild. The parachuting of elephants begins, and history is forever changed.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, thanks for the thread!

Also, you guys can be more random than anything I tend to see... it's awesome, but still

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAPPY BARFDAY! ^_^

Late but atleast I know you'll be reading it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, no. Get out of here Z. You didn't care enough to make him a thread and you didn't care enough to post in the thread before you realized J-Dude would actually read it. You don't really care about J-Dude. None of you do. From now on, only me, Zeonix, and J-Dude are allowed to post in this thread. **** all you other posers.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, forgive me for wishing a person when they might actually be there to recieve it... you meanie. :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know a person truly cares when they know there's a chance their well wishes will never be seen by the person it is meant for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom