Halo 2 High-Res video

Best answers
i like how you can jump on the vechicles now and kick people/aliens off and take them over...that rules :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
worth buying an XBox for.
Two games is not worth buying an X-box for. Like I mean halo is the only good X-box game out there... and it was the release game. If you ask me that is sad. I will admit that Halo 2 looks REALLY good but maybe they should port it to other concoles or put it out on the computer sooner then what they are doing with halo... still not out on the computer after 3 years?.

Best answers
yeah i agree with you about x box only has a few good games,but halo 2 does look really cool,but ill just play it at my friends house when it comes out.

Retired
Best answers
yeah thats true, its hardly a handfull of games that are worth getting, mostly DOA3, Halo, Splinter Cell(while that one is out on every console now). but games like SW:KOTOR, Fable, Halo 2, Sudeki etc. are games i'm lookin forward too. Xbox is surely getting more good games this year.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Two games is not worth buying an X-box for. Like I mean halo is the only good X-box game out there... and it was the release game. If you ask me that is sad. I will admit that Halo 2 looks REALLY good but maybe they should port it to other concoles or put it out on the computer sooner then what they are doing with halo... still not out on the computer after 3 years?.
I agree with hsu, they can make lots more money that way.

Best answers
Meh, Halo/Halo-2 will be comming out on PC soon. So no x-box.

BTW awsome video. i like the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halo 2 will not be on pc for a very long time

I have yet to even play halo 1, going to get it on pc when it EVER comes out, I downloaded the video anyways, pretty good looking..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
yeah thats true, its hardly a handfull of games that are worth getting, mostly DOA3, Halo, Splinter Cell(while that one is out on every console now). but games like SW:KOTOR, Fable, Halo 2, Sudeki etc. are games i'm lookin forward too. Xbox is surely getting more good games this year.

they have been saying that ever sence the xbox came out

"It may not have alot of games now but it will get many later"

is what i constantly heard

and i so beg to differ the halo 2 video is not some OMG WOW I MUST HAVE THIS GAME OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

i got more of a kick out of the sonic heros movie than the halo 2 movie it just doesnt look that cool fx arnt mind bogglingly advanced / gameplay doesnt even look all that unque

Retired
Best answers
well I do think the gfx are much nicer than Halo 1, while a lot of people thought it was exceptionally good at that time. the gfx somehow appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom