Halloween

Are you dressing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not this year for some reason.

• No, I'm too cool

• No, my wife and I are together for 8 years, and there's other stuff to be done O_o

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
i think i got the greatest costume ever, i used the macho man pic in my sig and gathered all that stuff up, and i have the best macho man costume, my other friends r goin as hulk hogan, the million dollar man, and jake the snake roberts(no we arent wrestling fans but we were when we were like 5 which is when those guys were famous) i mean im 16 but it doesnt matter, free candy is free candy

Best answers
Gotta agree with ya there Fatmanterror . Candy is Candy :) and its just being given out all over the PLACE what more could you ask!!!

Best answers
I wish I could go Trick or treating!

We dont celecrate it here in Australia or/and if we do decide to try sumthing we get teased!

I want to trick or treate at least onece in my life
( sad music plays )
Im to old now ( im 15 )

WAGGHHH STUPID AUSTRALIA!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
My friend is gonna be Spongebob, Im going as a Deathknight from warcraft 3 and everyone else is well I dont know Ill have to w8 till tommorow :)

Best answers
I am making $10 bucks for takin some kids out. I meawn, i get free dandy AND i make 10 bucks...i mean, how much better is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, im going to stay home play NS and totally ignore the idiots who come to the door;/

Best answers
2 girls came to my door
so i gave em cat food balls wraped in gladrap

Its my famous Meatball surprise
Belive me they'll get a surprise later!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in holland wa kinda got a dress up party, its called carnaval,
not brazilian style, the fun in it is dressing up, gooing to a party, getting drunk.
euhm... maybe thats not the real intension, but thats my way of celebrating it

Best answers
Halloween, Hallowe'en
noun [not after the]
the last day of October, when according to Christian tradition the spirits of the dead return to where they lived and witches and demons become active

Etymology: short for All Hallow Even (All Saints' Eve)
Date: circa 1700

1st i'm gonna watch alien and aliens, 2nd i'm gonna play my brains out of NS all night.
;D :fight: :D

Best answers
the real history lies with the mexican holdiay, el dia de los muertos, the day of the dead. Its where people get together in cemetaries and celebrate the dead(i dont mean celebrate as in "YAY YOUR DEAD" but as in "hes gone to a better place"). They eat food, carve skeletons, and things like that. It takes place november 1st and 2nd. And at ONE point just ONE children dress up and dance, they dont even get candy. We just americanized it so much thats it greatly changed.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Tonight..
I'm not doing anything..
well..spending some "quality time" with my girlfriend..yeah

Tomorrow, tho..there's a costume party/dance thing
I'll probably be attending that..
/me puts on Sith robes..

:devgrin:

Best answers
you atleast have a girl to have quality time whith im stuck here al night long:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom