Halflife 2

Qlimax

Q
First of all nice art forum you got here :yes:

Made this signature a couple of days ago for a mate of mine, you might wonder why the colour of the render doesn't seem to fit the sig to much. Well i put a hard light on it to let it stand out of the sig more, so that "your" eyes would notice that before the rest of the sig.

C&C welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all, get a new picture for gordon :p he doesnt look like gordon at all...WHERE ARE HIS GLASSES?!!?!!??!!?!?!?111one!11 \o/ gordon doesnt exist if he doesnt have his glasses

background is nice...good font, nice colors tho doesnt match the rest, you didnt forget overall sig is...dark, if you just did hard light, well i suggest you take the gordon picture, do a gaussian blur on top of it (2.0 or something) and then set the blending mode to hard light...gives a much nicer effect IMO

8/10

Qlimax

Q
Updated a new one (grunge style) to bad you can't see the white border on this forum to well ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see it, but on the right lower side...it seems a bit...pixelated...whatever you call it, try to blur it or something X_x

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I can see, you are good at creating sig's, but the stock image's you choose bring down the full visual potential of you're signature's.
(Don't ask why I'm talking like that..)

Qlimax

Q

Latest piece: was intended to be a part of a css clan banner, but since it didn't seem to fit in with the game i tought let's redo some things, and this is what it turned out in.

edit:
dont want to double post so here you go:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one is really nice, everything matches good, but the second one..well the text is hard to read (you can see too much of the background trough it) and well...somehow i dont find the picture matching =\

1st: 9/10
2nd: 6.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom