Half-Life or Half-Life2?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You can play Earth Special Forces offline, (Which turns Steam also in offline mode). Just download Half-Life from steam, and install Earth Special Forces. But run Half-Life once first before you are going to install Earth Special Forces. Once you have done that, you can play Steam in offline mode. Which make all "modifications" offline mode as well.

Best answers
Ok, So how would I turn Stream offline, Also What do you with of EVM I heard that it sometimes bugs your character models, and you have to create a EVM server instead of creating/playing a regular ESF server

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I simply dont play EVM ^^
Anyhow EVM questions go to the EVM forum.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

As for turning STEAM offline. Just exit STEAM (with out loging out) turn off your internet connection. And start up STEAM. It should ask you if you want to retry connection or run offline mode. (Note your HL has to be fully updated for offline mode to be available)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
How to turn Steam (Not stream) offline? I always plug out the internet cable, and then launch Steam. And the ESF Forums does not supports EVM since it is a third party ad don for this modification. The character bug however is merely missing models. the EVM Team never added real models, instead they added blocked models. There is also a bug that the Models are stretched out, this means the model is not compatible with the rest of the models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can just play online and make a LAN game.

Best answers
You dont download it off STEAM directly. First you buy it on STEAM. Than you are free to download it any time you want. As long as you buy it on STEAM first
How would I download it at anytime? My internet quitted while dling ^^' lol

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause steam restarts (from where you last left off) downloading.

Best answers
It's so laggy...How can I improve the speed? Is it because I am still updating half life?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jup. Itll lag untill HL is updated. Since your connection is ussed for the updating. But itll blow over ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Of course you can always download Third Party programs so you can control how much the internet is allowed to download and or upload. Always handy if you want to do multiple things on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom