Half-Life CD lost!

Best answers
In the past, I had alot of problems with ESF v1.0 beta and Half-Life.
Now, I have a new pc and I discovered that my Half-Life CD is broken!
Arg!
Help me!
What do I have to do?
And now with the new version of ESF!

Best answers
There's only one thing you can do and that's buy Half-Life again, unless you want to go on the illegal side and download it from somewhere but I don't condone such actions.

Best answers
I guess you will have to buy a new CD.

*EDIT* damn gotenks you posted just in front of me.

Best answers
hey if he already bought it, and it just happened to break, its still illegal but i say its fine to just download it again, it would just be a waste...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, although its unlikley, i think you can always scan the receipt of the purchase and your key code or something and they can help, but thats only what i've heard.
Besides, it only cost £10 max now anyway.

Best answers
Oh well...
I guess I have to find another DBZ game...

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
There's only one thing you can do and that's buy Half-Life again, unless you want to go on the illegal side and download it from somewhere but I don't condone such actions.
its not illigal to obtain another cd other than buying it(cept if u steal it, dont steal it). just keep ur broken cd arround keep the old cdkey. it only becomes illigal when someone obtains the cd who has never purchased it.

its also illigal if someone makes u pay for the cd that u obtain but its more or less their crime not urs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bram64
Oh well...
I guess I have to find another DBZ game...
Why do that? A friend of mine recently bought HL so he could play ESF, that was a couple days ago and it only cost 7 euros. Even I can afford that :p

Best answers
In my place there s no half-life avaible i cant play online esf without a good key!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by chrisssj2
In my place there s no half-life avaible i cant play online esf without a good key!!!!!!
O_O That can't be... they have it at the Free Record Shop and any shop that sells PC games should also have it... you can also order it, should be around 10 euros in total.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is nothing to argue about here. No warez will be discussed on these forums. Go find yourself a new copy or purchase a new CD key online (legally). There are ways to obtain keys legally. If you simply cannot afford 5 dollars for a new CD key then you can't play, simple as that.

DarkPredator

D
I just put down a random one and it accepted it :laff: thats how iv been playing ESF, I downloaded a demo and put in a random cd number :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No cracks or warez talk . . . Didn't a mod just say that infront of you . . . I think he did. You can have a warning now.

As for the Broken CD, fair use rights allow you to make back ups of your fragile data. Use the legal CD key you have, and there is no legal abiguity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom