half-life 2

Best answers
i wonder, will there me a DBZ mod for Half-life 2? if so that would be great, after having read all the features and phisics of the game, they can make a unbelivable BDZ mod. i would geuss that there is damagable landscape (to a certain degree) imagine knocking an opponect through a wall with a well placed kick :laff:

Best answers
i bet there will more that will be halflife 2 dbz mods but some of the games like cs and dod and stuff like that will not change i bet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, hl2 chould make a good one

Picture this. . .

Start Server > Map: City > Gokus Server
.... Connected
Gohan Joins

Goku: Hi
Gohan: Yo

Goku is hovering over a road, afew cars each side of them, the city long been abandend, looking up Goku spots the other player, clicking on his scouter he watchs over the player, his lips bend into a grin as the scouter reads a low level, bringing his arms down to his side he starts to power up a small ki beam, fireing upwards towards the player, bright lights shineing over the open windows of the buildings around them.

Gohan sees the beam flying towards him, low over the road leaveing small cracks in the tar, laughing he starts to power up his own beam, blocking gokus in mid air, both players push more and more ki into the beam that slowly grows in power. Goku not wanting to waste anymore time with this newbie, lets out s short scream, a blast of raw ki streams up around him, the force knocking the cars around him up onto the buildings then comeing to a crash to the floor, as the dust clears, goku is now seen easerly pushing gohans beam back, a small glow around him, and golden sparks fizzing around his shoulders, leading up to his hair. Gohan pushing more power into the beam in vain as SSJ Goku throws both of the beams into Gohan, getting knocked back over the ground and smacking into a wall, shards of glass from the window and splinters of wood fly around around him as he hits, slumping down onto the floor then fadeing into dust.

Gohan has been killed by Gokus Ki Beam

Goku cracks his neck and looks at the pile of rubble where gohan once was.

His scouter letting out a beep, goku looks up to see Gohan floating over him

gohan: Good Fight, this time I wont go easy
Goku: :D

dont I make it look good?

Best answers
yeah im sure alot of peole will start making new mods when half life 2 comes out but i really want to know what the esf team plans to do, will they keep esf on the half life engine or will they move to the half life 2 engine?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That just sounds like a fanfic or something :rolleyes:

I fail to see how it displays "the wonders of HL2."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
That just sounds like a fanfic or something :rolleyes:

I fail to see how it displays "the wonders of HL2."
Realisic Ragdoll efx (Cars flying around from the force) Cracks on the ground as the beam goes over it, when Gohan hits the wall there are "Glass and Wooded Splinters" hl2 has realistic textures, eg glass and wood will brake like it

Think next time.

Best answers
Ok, I thought SOS looked good. Now thinking of a Half-Life 2 DBZ Mod... hoolllly ****, that would be so freakin awsome Im drooling..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom