Half-Life 2 in September?!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err.... i could have swore they said that was a hoax. Not sure, maybe this is an official one.

Best answers
September 1st? Don't make me laugh. That's Wednesday, you know. I don't think Valve is just going to go SUPRISE! And release the game, they should be putting a believable stable release date on it soon.

Best answers
Rumor is it goes Gold Sept 1st thats it, its only a rumor, nothing more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
Rumor is it goes Gold Sept 1st thats it, its only a rumor, nothing more.
that was a hoax i wont be shocked to see hl2 go on sale during the holidays.

Best answers
Was recently found out that HL2, is not going to be going gold sept 1'st, prolly late september earlier oct or something. A hacker found out Gabes pass and posted a msg on the forums, about the game going gold monday, gamers went extatic, but found out saturday it was all a hoax.

My estimated guess september 22nd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed it was, the "hacker" was a chump who happened to guess his p/w right, "Gaben", complex or what, even the "hacker" posted again saying gabe should go for a complex password next time, ;O

Best answers
Yeah real hard to guess gaben, just add a letter to his name and go through the abc's and you will get it.

Anyways, yes it was the hacker who said it went gold and it didnt. Its finished when its finished, it will be announced on almost every site when it goes gold. So until then lets just end it until it does.

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom