Half-Life 2: Episode 1

Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
378
Best answers
0
hiu i just finished it , it was a nice game but on mine computer it worked like **** , but i made it :p
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
1,929
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
Anyone see the Episode Two teaser trailer?
No, have you? If so, where'd you get it?

I just finished it and it was a lot of fun. I'd definitely wait for all of them to be released at once, though, just so you don't have that feeling of "aww... but I want to keep playing ;_;."
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
1,148
Best answers
0
Smith| said:
No, have you? If so, where'd you get it?

I just finished it and it was a lot of fun. I'd definitely wait for all of them to be released at once, though, just so you don't have that feeling of "aww... but I want to keep playing ;_;."
After you beat Episode 1 you get to watch the trailer for the next one. Or you can just go to gamespot or something and download it.
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Hash said:
After you beat Episode 1 you get to watch the trailer for the next one. Or you can just go to gamespot or something and download it.
? I beat Episode one and nothing happened. =/
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
1,148
Best answers
0
Sub said:
? I beat Episode one and nothing happened. =/
I think it's after the credits or something, not too sure.
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
341
Best answers
0
Yeah, you beat the game, wacth to the end of the credits. It then will look like it kicks you to desktop, but if you wait awhile the trailer for ep2 will pop up
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
645
Best answers
0
A tenner for about 3 or 4 hours of gaming? Worth it, in my opinion. I enjoyed the Escape From City 17, but Episode 2 looks so much better, considering there are a few new graphical add-ons going in there. Plus, the change in environment is a welcome addition.
 
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,089
Best answers
0
so i did not lose anything hl2 epison oane only 3 h com one
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
1,148
Best answers
0
john_volkov said:
so i did not lose anything hl2 epison oane only 3 h com one
It's also only 20 dollars.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top