Hackers

Best answers
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but there are someone people who have all to obviously hacked the game. For example, you could be on your own server, and they could have a faster reaction time then you. Then can attack while blocking, or kill themselves to gain PL, and have a seemingly limitless supply of ki. Anyone know how to get around these {rest of message censored due to graphic content}?

Best answers
first thing none of theas are hacks. When you block you can block and attack in like a split second if you time it right thats not a hack and also they prolly recharg there ki when they hit you and you cant see them and the attack deal is prolly just the way they hit you by telaing around you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah or they could actually be hacks, dunno im not him i wasnt playin when he was. but to totally dismiss it without any idea of the situation is just plain stupid. and its a bit hard to fire a beam swoop or melee when block is held on :S

to the original poster, do you have dsl or any form of broadband?

Mystic-ROsHI

M
If you played nightshade.... then you would would say. WTF WAS I THINKING! HACKERS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!..... :S o_o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic-ROsHI
If you played nightshade.... then you would would say. WTF WAS I THINKING! HACKERS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!..... :S o_o
nightshade is a wuz.............

[ontopic]

well there aren't any hacks I know of
maybe some counter-scripts ( after a block they atack @ ones )
but I'm not sure

[/ontopic]

Best answers
well i have been called many times a hacker for the same things you are talking about in your post and trust me i do not hack you can pull most of thoughs stuff you told us very easy. {off topic} ya nightshade is weak} =P

Best answers
I have cable, and I'm talking about when it pops up "[player name] died." Someone did that to me in a game once, and went from 2 mil below me in PL to 4 mil above me in 5 seconds. Also I was hosting a game, and I had a perfect view of the guy blocking, and yet he hit me. He also was charging while blocking. And he never hit with the 4 big bangs, so I could see he never charged.

Best answers
People've got it hacked all right, there's no question. Blocking and countering can be done pretty quickly (which I trust they will fix because it promotes block spamming, and yes that's bad).

However, I've seen people teleport 10+ times consecutively right across the map, and I'm sorry, but that just isn't possible. Usually you run out of energy after about 5 or so. I've also seen some guys using Cell with a rather strange special beam cannon. They can fire it pretty fast. Now, that's possible if you don't charge it, but this was a one-hit-killer every time. Sound strange to you?

There's also an autoaim script out. I haven't seen the script itself, so I can't really say how it works, but it's a fact that it's out there. I don't know if it works for ki attacks, but it does work for melee. It might use it on whoever you're locked onto, I don't know. Of course, that causes innumerable problems. The "all melee, no skill" type can use that to teleport around and almost instantly be right on someone's ass. Some people can do that pretty fast as it is, but it's not hard to tell an autoaim script when you run into one.

I've also seen the people killing themselves and gaining ki. There were these 2 guys in a game I was in, and they would switch characters and then kill themselves about 25 times in about a minute and a half (pretty fast, probably got a key bound to suicide) and then immediately ascend.

One other thing I've seen is someone that gets on the spectator team and looks like a teammate to both sides, but he can kill anyone. That was particularly NOT FUN. There was this one guy, M.Piccolo... He did that, and he was going around with God knows what other exploits, and he was killing everyone on both sides of this team game.

It sucks that people have to ruin the game for everyone else like that, eh? But, you can rest assured that they have no skill without their little extras.

Best answers
I was just in a game that had at least 2 or 3 guys using the ki unlimited ki hack. There was one guy doing kamehameha after kamehameha without recharging. I thought maybe I was just missing it and he was fine, but THEN I SAW HIM TELEPORT 7 TIMES AND FIRE A HIGHLY CHARGED KAMEHAMEHA. You know, the huge-blast-kills-5-people kind.

Shameful...

Best answers
Also watched a guy teleport approx. 20 times in a small area without recharging. He did it so damn fast that I never saw him, only his teleporting.

Best answers
Maybe ur exagerating i dunno but i don't fink theres a possible hack 4 unlimited ki it feels like u need to change the whole code of esf to do...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One small detail. PL

massive PL can do such things no sweat. Next time ya see someone do this check there PL by scouter k?

Then we know for sure. Cause if they got big PL it mostly aint a hack.

Best answers
yes they couldve had like 20mil power level for all you know and are able to teleport 20x and kameha without recharging.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is very possible that they just devote that much time to playing, or they are just that good.

Joe was a nightmare, from a naive, uneducated standpoint, I would say "HACKER", but, he has had more than ample time to develop the best possible strategies. Until I played him, I never knew u could keep hitting a person back and forth before they hit the ground/wall.

Oh, Icewynd, please edit your single post, try to keep double and triple, and greater, posting away :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen to this, I dunno what it is but: I fought a guy in a server who will remain unnamed until further notice. On occasion, he would teleport RIDICULOUSLY fast. Like, he'd be in front of me one second, and off scouter range before the next. It was insane. And well, I've tried pressing forward and teleport as fast as I can, and I can't reach anywhere near the speed he had. Seriously though; it was almost as if he'd teleported ONCE but just an extremely long way. Although that's not what he did, because I could see the long trail of teleport effects leading to where he was. And check this: Everytime he did it, I'd lose lock. I don't mean the red box would be gone and I'd get the message, I mean the red box would just hang there in mid air, aimed on where he USED TO BE. When this happened first, I exclaimed in game "wtf I'm locked on air?" and the guy pretty much goes " hahaha, too fast!"

Best answers
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HACKING IN A GAME, ITS CALLED CHEATING, I HAT HOW THE GAMING COMMUNITY HAS MADE A DISGRASE THE THE NAME HACKER

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course. hackers are an honorable, noble breed of men and women with a high code of morality and ethics. nobody would ever DARE to tarnish their high name.

(sarcasm machine explodes) You can't even spell disgrace... don't get me started.

Anyway, do me a favor and don't reply about how hackers suck or rule or wtf, look at the posts on the first page and try to answer the reports plz cuz I really wanna know wtf is going on.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, lets start with the ontopic reply first.

People may have just gone in and perhaps used a hexeditor to change around stuff, or maybe even use a trainer. i remember a long time ago a friend of mine had a trainer that would work with any game, all you had to do was select it's process, search for a string with a number relevent to the game(say 100 or so health) get hurt(maybe like 80), filter the list you got from the first search to ones that contain 80, rinse repeat until you just have one string, then when you found that string, you could lock it at any number you felt. this is possible i suppose, except that Ki doesn't have any number displayed.

okay here is offtopic
hacker is such a blurry word nowadays, it really has no meaning. some argue hackers are noble, some say they aren't. its just a label.

Best answers
i cannot believe you guys saying all this crap is hacking, some people have extremely quick response times ( i happen to be one of them) so the blocking "hack" is nothing more than a little bit of skill on their part. and the teleporting thing? please check their powerlevel next time because if they are ssj or even just normal form and have a power level of really high, they can teleport a crapload of times across the screen without recharging (again, i have done this numerous times and have been called hacking). im sorry but really this isnt counter-strike, where you can complain of hacks to try to cover up your lack of skill. That was my two cents, im outta here :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Listen to this, I dunno what it is but: I fought a guy in a server who will remain unnamed until further notice. On occasion, he would teleport RIDICULOUSLY fast. Like, he'd be in front of me one second, and off scouter range before the next. It was insane. And well, I've tried pressing forward and teleport as fast as I can, and I can't reach anywhere near the speed he had. Seriously though; it was almost as if he'd teleported ONCE but just an extremely long way. Although that's not what he did, because I could see the long trail of teleport effects leading to where he was. And check this: Everytime he did it, I'd lose lock. I don't mean the red box would be gone and I'd get the message, I mean the red box would just hang there in mid air, aimed on where he USED TO BE. When this happened first, I exclaimed in game "wtf I'm locked on air?" and the guy pretty much goes " hahaha, too fast!"
that was probly me, and i'll tell you how i did it:
-made my teleport my mouse wheel down
sure, if i want 1 teleport, no luck, cuz every touch is 3 of them. As for charging while blocking, it's a glitch. People see your aura for charging even after you've charged, happened to me lots of time. Last, using tons of ki attacks while not charging? Maybe they charge quickly, in sperts or use low powered attacks :S So far, no hacks for the game. If you find one, pm the url to pcjoe to see if they could make something to counter it (i hope that's what the team wants, don't think i'm speaking on their behalf)

edit: ya midget, you're so on the button. These guys should fight pcjoe sometime. He's evil with a capital EVIL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom