Gymnastics

Best answers
if any of you got morpheus downlaod the extreme kick competition you wouldent believe some of the moves they do on it judge knows what im talking about.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Don't need to...I've seen and heard of stuff like that.

My grandfather used to own a tai kwon do school..he competed some.

he's seen guys slice cucumbers with their feet.

Best answers
it aint kicks like that lol theres 1 one there like guiles (from street fighter) flashkick where he ducks and flips into the air you know what i mean.

manny brown this black guy does a Cartwheel Then A A Twisted Backflip Then The flashkick but standing up not crouching
he does all this in 1 combo like 1 after each other.

really some of the moves manny brown does really unbelieveable until u actually watch him do it and btw FM stfu u aint even downloaded it u Pleb

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's seen guys slice cucumbers with their feet.
/me faints after shaking a bit.

:fight:

Seriously, those flip kicks aren't too hard, there are harder ones that involve two (sometimes three) impact points before hitting the ground.

Best answers
circumba you speak that **** as if its easy believe me they must be experts oh and dont get saying that u can do the flashkick cus i KNOW u cant.its extremely hard to get the momentum

Best answers
i really wish i could do that stuff btw manny brown is the black guy with green bottoms on he is the best capoerista ive ever seen.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mirai USSJ
circumba you speak that **** as if its easy believe me they must be experts oh and dont get saying that u can do the flashkick cus i KNOW u cant.its extremely hard to get the momentum

How would you know? Have you met him?

Don't think that just the experts can do crazy stuff like that. Just like the people who study Ki. The monks in the mountains of Asia can do incredible things, but no one pays attention to them. Everyone likes being lazy and sitting back and watching the Super Bowl. Blah

Best answers
Oh for god's sake I wish people wouldn't start going on about Ki and all sorts in every DBZ-related forum. It always ends in tears..

Best answers
ki is not from dbz. its from ancient traditions things...typing with one hand is fyun

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, Mirai. I have been training for nine years in REAL Tae Kwon Do. Not the "tourist trap" c**p that is peddled in most places. I am the 1994 Pennsylvania State Champion, I have a half a dozen medals. I competed in the TKD nationals but I only placed fortieth of so. I can't do the "flash kick", but I can do three impact point butterfly kicks, without touching the ground. That and I know people who can do the "flash kick". If you can do a backflip, you can do a "flash kick". It's not easy, but it's hardly impossible, or incredible.

Thx for the backup Blazer.

Best answers
You sure thats the right name? I couldn't find it on morpheus.:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know i think one of the craziest, most stylish, and coolest styles to watch is that brazilian one uhhh capoeia i think thats hows its spelled. if any of u have played teeken 3 or seen the movie only the strong u know what im talking about.

Best answers
i posted about capoeira ages ago but only judge replyed to it loooool

Best answers
CAPOEIRA ISNT MARTIAL ARTS OR FIGHTING ITS A GAME WHERE NO CONTACT IS ALLOWED.AND THE 2 CAPOEIRAISTAS (PEOPLE PLAYIN GAME) HAVE TO USE MOVES AGAINST EAXCH OTHER BUT WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM.

Retired
Best answers
stop the caps ;) yeah it's like breakdancing but then with martial arts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom