Guru's Back!

Best answers
Hey There peoples! Hows everyone doing? Im sorry ive been away for a long time ive been busy with my site and Project Freedom X. But im glad to be back, and would luv to have a quick update on whats going on around here. Ar ethe following guys still abouts?

.FM.
Cheeseman
Tepus
Cucumba
Dudeman
Optimus_Prime

Well if you dont know me or dont remember me lol, im like the guy who used to be here alot then left for some reason lol.

-G.s@n
(i wonder if my sigs still work lol!)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even though I joined way after you, I was ere to witness Cheeseman resign...so sad to see....but he resigned to be a normal member, known as Mystic Krillin

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
I was ere to witness Cheeseman resign...so sad to see....but he resigned to be a normal member, known as Mystic Krillin
WHAT! You are joking! Why did he do this? And i have only noticed Hibiki has Changed his Sig!!!!!!! lol Hey Hibiki its Me, Guru-San, that guy you had that fight with one time! Chees, all the old memorys are flowing out now!

-G.s@n

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think I might remember you. :)

Though it was back in the day that I barely posted (or maybe wasn't even registered) so you probably don't know me.

Best answers
NO Way Enger i do remember you!

what chimps left to! Me and him r good friends, and i spoke to him a while ago and he said everything here was cool, Im surprsed with this news.... to we have any of the Admin Vege's left? :cry: :cry: I miss them! Im glad to see Ryoko, Hibiki, OWA etc as they were my good friends, and OWA, if u made that sig nice work! Its Really good. So where's SPiN at? My goodness i have missed out on alot of things around here!

-G.s@n

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San

.FM.
Cheeseman
Tepus
Cucumba
Dudeman
Optimus_Prime
.FM. --- still hangs around
Cheeseman --- resigned, but some controversy with cheesumba going around
Tepus --- now known as aisha
Cucumba --- still here... he even gave me a gold star *
Dudeman --- he still is here
Optimus_Prime --- seen him post recently

I am still young blood around here but that is what I can tell you of all those guys

Best answers
Good Good, tanks, im glad to see the majority of my good friends are still here, So The New Akuma / Tepus / Aisha has chaned his name hehe, So do you guys have Sig or Art compos? I dont actually have Beta yet, im getting it soon, but i just got Phantasy Star online for my game cube, but i want to know more about people, whats happeneing? Any of you guys remember me lol?

-G.s@n

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO Way Enger i do remember you!

what chimps left to! Me and him r good friends, and i spoke to him a while ago and he said everything here was cool, Im surprsed with this news.... to we have any of the Admin Vege's left? :cry: :cry: I miss them! Im glad to see Ryoko, Hibiki, OWA etc as they were my good friends, and OWA, if u made that sig nice work! Its Really good. So where's SPiN at? My goodness i have missed out on alot of things around here!

-G.s@n
hey man, of ocurse I made it =D and thanks, welcoem back its good to have yea back!

Best answers
Thanks OWA, I remember when u started out at Sig Making, and you were asking me alot of questions on it etc, and i remember one of your very first ones, black and white one, and your current one is pretty cool!

-G.s@n

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Guru_San,

It's nice to see you back. Yeh, a few things have changed. Lost a few veterans. But it's great to see you come back.

And as Magus said, I've become a mod.

So you better behave. :smile:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks OWA, I remember when u started out at Sig Making, and you were asking me alot of questions on it etc, and i remember one of your very first ones, black and white one, and your current one is pretty cool!

-G.s@n
Ya those were the days, when I asked lots of questions and acted like a n00b!

Anyways thanks and I like your sig too.

Alot has changed sense you've been here, LOTS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i think i remember you, from back in the day when OWA had that really shiny cell sig

Best answers
Thx, its good to be back! So is Greg and the rest of de crew still up and going? and hows Beta? im yet to get mine yet!

-G.s@n

Best answers
Hibz, i thought u never changed your sig either lol! What u bin up to, long time no talk....? lol

-G.s@n

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I remember you, GS! I'd hate to break it to u, tho, but don't expect to see Aisha/Tepus around here...he has said his goodbyes. Long story, and I don't really want to get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom