Guns N Roses

Best answers
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they're pretty standard, I don't love them but I wouldn't say no to a free ticket. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw them last year at download festival. i have to say i enjoy GnR songs a lot more than Velvet Revolver songs, however, i enjoy seing Revolver play live a lot more...

Axl is a great frontman, even if he is an *******. glad you enjoyed the show, i'm seeing Metallica in a week from today, at Wembly Stadium.

Best answers
heh well for me a performance like that isnt a regular thing, me living in NZ and all the last huge concert i saw was the rolling stones in may last year (dragonforce wer here may ths year but i ddnt hav a way up 2 auckland) nd then thers big day out...

hmm maybe wer a bit better off than i thought seeing as im goint to bob dylan in september as well.

have any of you guys heard any of guns n roses new songs?
coz im thnking that the new album is well beyond expectations (them being purists who say "na slash isnt there so it sucks") its slightly tool esque in bits

Best answers
Saw GnR last year at Graspop and they sucked balls.. 2h concert, 1h piano and guitar solos and 1h of crappy versions of good songs. + they started like an hour and a half later because it was raining a wee bit and mister semi-god Axl Rose didn't want to leave his dressingroom untill it was dry to walk the 20 meters from his dressingroom to the stage. ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom