1541 poly's so far, now it's in need of a head :]
crits?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It looks if that is on a diet :p

Make his chest wider and I'm not sure if the arms or legs would feform that well when animating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you really like gundams dont you.
pretty good so far though.
im not really a gundam person so i wouldnt know how to crit on it correctly since i wouldnt know what i was talking about

Force Pit Member
Best answers
like them? he loves them... he's making a gundam game o_O. anyhow, looking great so far, i dont watch gundam at all so i wouldn't know if its bad or not :p. GJ

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ohh I just notice some else, his arms are allfull short for a gundam :/

Best answers
Exactly which Gundam is this one supposed to be? I've only seen Gundam Wing up to the part when Katra (I don't know how to spell it) goes psycho with Wing Zero so I don't know which one this is.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If u guys actually read teh post u would know its a buster gundam... anyhow how is teh head coming along? =]

Best answers

the arms aren't short, the position they were in, and the angle i rendered it in, made it look short probably. And the torso isn't supposed to be huge, but yea i made it kinda small. In this pic i made it the size it's supposed to be.

Jimesu_Evil said:
Exactly which Gundam is this one supposed to be? I've only seen Gundam Wing up to the part when Katra (I don't know how to spell it) goes psycho with Wing Zero so I don't know which one this is.
This gundam is not from Gundam Wing, it's from Gundam SEED, so unless you've seen SEED, you most likely wouldn't recognize it.

here is a pic of a model of buster
http://www.geocities.jp/huwachan/wonderexcellence/gallery/bus/bus5.jpg

Best answers

finished buster, now it's just waiting for weapons :D
polycount is 1946

Best answers
nice model man :yes:
exept for the legs
i think they need to be a little smaller maybe its the gundam i don't know this gundam so ...

Best answers
added the combinable rail gun and sniper beam rifle. nd the legs r supposed to be kinda long.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Maybe u could work for mechmod :D

But his arms look very thin... :/

But the rest is fine

GJ :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEY NEEDS TO BE FAT!!scale it a bit its just too skinny and in a real gundam fight he would get snaped in half. but other then the skinny prob its a very nice model 9/10:D

Best answers
What mod is that super cool wicked sweet model for?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
meh... i might be wrong but it should be for MAG if im correct... o_O check meh sig for details =] anyhow... GREAT model =] U're real good, specially since this is ur 3rd model o_O

Best answers
it is for MAG, and i might put a little more meat on his bones, when i size him down, but the mech is supposed to be on the thin side

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom