Gundam Mod

What do you think of the idea of a Gundam Mod?

• WICKED IM SO A FAN!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool...good idea

• Meh...whatever

• Bah, Anyone in the right mind would say ur thats the dumbest thing ever

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey im just spreading the word about the Gundam Wing Mod in Progress (Gundam Wing Desecration/GWD for further reference) we are basing GWD After Gundam Wing..We need lots of ideas and suggestions..we Currently have, Kama as our Lead mapper, Insane_Jester as our Lead modeller, Oni as our sound guy Hamburgler as our 2d artist, and myself as the mod leader..we are currently in need of a Web Master...Coder..Mappers...Modeller/Weapon Modeller...another Sound Guy...and Concept Artist...Our Forums are http://www.gwdesecration.bl.am we would love to have some people spread the word please :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BARF *** WING!!!! VOMMIT!!!!!

my god do a mod about one of the good series why everyone pick the **** ass crap **** hell story that sucks and all teh mobile suits were jacked from the other series and the plot is totaly stupid just like the freaken charaters

Best answers
I dont care if its gundam as long as its fun. But there is already a mod for gundam?

Oh wait that is for quake 3.
Well it seems kind of late to start a new mod to me. Condition Zero which will be a patch for everyone with half life might change somethings. Complicate thigns for them. Or it might totaly end the popularity CS, HL and all mods under it.

Best answers
i liked gundam wing but it depends on taste really. My ideas are to make it a space battle type deal. and work really hard on the beam saber fights

Best answers
Gundam is a good series, no matter which one, I enjoy them all. Truthfuly, a mod for hl about it, waste of time. There are already way too many other mods out there and chances are that this mod will probaly break up before a release as so many other mods.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And mine, of which someone didnt make a site for yet >_<.

Best answers
Mods dont merge well because usualy each team has a different goal and wants a certain thing while the other wants this instead. Thats why when 2 mods merge you can consider it to die soon. Hostile Intent and Urban Warfare merged, it almost died, now they just basicaly cut off urbanwarfare.

Best answers
Sry bout posting about this mod...=( ...Ill remeber it for next time..ummm well...i hope some people support us thats all i can say...:D

Best answers
Im the Leader Of PFX, Kama? could that be Kame or just Kama??? Anyway u need a site up man! also i was thinking about an idea of 'trading', i.e. model 4 a weapon etc etc, I have AIM: Guru San02 and MSN, [email protected]

Contact me there!

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE ALL THE POSTS U N00B!!!

:p only jokeing, but hibiki did allready post that :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
THE ALL THE POSTS U N00B!!!

:p only jokeing, but hibiki did allready post that :)
LOL, you're right. I should've checked to see where his link went to first :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im building a model conversion mod for JK2. All it does is replace the models of all the characters ingame. Its far from ready, but its getting done, while i search for Gundam models.

Best answers
Just for you to know arthos JK2 is already a mod. Its based off the q3 engine. So your building a mod for a mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does that have any relavance. Every Major use of an Engine is considered a different engine(If the changes are Drastic enough) There is no point behind that statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom