Guldo in 1.3 ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if they made a model, my guess is that they are goign to use it. I'm pretty sure he'll be in 1.3, who knows, maybe we'll see the entire ginyu force?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think Guldo on his lonesome would be a bit lame and pointless, but maybe having Ginyu as one character and then the rest of the Ginyu Force as another character (switching between members with the Ascend and Decend) would be ok. there's definatley enough moves to go around.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually wouldn't mind that. Seeing the entire Ginyu force. It would be cool And a good array of characters to choose from.

Best answers
yeah it could be great have the entire Ginyu force:D

i did heard rumos that someone made a guldo model...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well eclips3 did say in a thread he was going to be implemented, and I already have a hunch no how it'll be in. :laff:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you allowed to share that hunch since its only a hunch?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, we are not allowed to share that hunch. Untill the team says so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole ginyu force is possible...

However...Guldo would have like 2 attacks...Time freeze is possible but it would be spammed to no end...so Body Freeze and Telekenesis is better. Body freeze would have the range of solar flare and would be an instant thing. Telekenesis would be like frieza's, only instead of rocks, maybe a tree trunk or something.

Recoome would be easier to work with, as he has more attacks, like Eraser gun.

Jeice would also be good, as he has the Fire Crusher Ball.

Burter would be hard...I don't remember him having any sort of major attack other than the Purple Flash Attack...but he needed Jeice to do that. However, he's supposed to be a fast character so he could be made fast.

Then there's Ginyu....options up the yin yang is all I can say about him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reckon as part of an animation, or even for the trans. Imagine the Ginyu force does their little dance pose thing for Ginyu's trans (they just pop in or something) Another Dev journal (can't remember who) has said that for everyone's first trans you will be invulnerable and the camera angles will rotate for you (a full cinematic sorta thing) So I wouldn't be surprised if they did their whole performance.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, if I told you what it's about. You'd wet your pants. Great things are about to happen here. Stay tuned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww you mean you know?? I thought it was only a hunch :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna be a beta tester :(

Its good though? You can say that right?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Untill now, we haven't really tested anything. If memory serves, we're about to solve the random crash bug, in the not so distant future. It'll probably be a few more months before we actually get to test new content. But yeah, it's a nice job :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well fixing that bug is a priority at the moment. Finding out whats going to be implemented before everyone else is even more exciting. Be sure to make a thread when you're allowed to tell us. I'm sure I won't be the only one excited to read it!
I still think my idea of the transformation with the entire Ginyu force is pretty close to Guldo's use. If not then it makes for a pretty good idea! They already have his deep idle dance, why not the entire teams dance?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I can just imagine all the " OMG " threads once the outline is shown :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also the conclusions people will create by reading it. This sucks! That blows ! I hate this ! Just like 1.2 melee :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but think of all the postive stuff. Wow thats so cool! and I want ESF 1.3 NOW! People are gonna have to get over their negative attitudes and accept whats been given to them. I'm sure it will be a success no matter what they include.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless they make Goku stronger than Vegeta....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom