Guitar Hero Fan's Greater Day Than SA_Gohan's =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is better than my day, I'm not even gonna lie. I still can't get over that they're putting in Muse. Really just brings a tear of happiness to my eye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kiss? Alice Cooper? Save some for Guitar Hero II: 80's Edition guys =P

Still, nice lineup so far. Kinda annoyed that that's the Tenacious D song they chose. If you see the GHII YouTube videos for 'Master Exploder' or 'Beelzeboss' you'll see why. The Metal sucks.

Oh yeah and Dragonforce plz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beelzeboss and Master Exploder are both awesome, but they've got different styles and rhythms as they progress, whereas The Metal is a much more traditional song in the sense that it's basically one long theme. The other two mix things up a bit. I think they would be hard to play.

That, or they couldn't get the rights for them. I dunno, I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh... GH3 comes out the same season as GH2 does for the Wii.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GHIII is coming to everything next-gen and PS2, so i'll just get it for PS2 (already have 2 guitars, not rebuying) and the 80's Edition which precedes it for the full set.

Shiyo said:
Beelzeboss and Master Exploder are both awesome, but they've got different styles and rhythms as they progress, whereas The Metal is a much more traditional song in the sense that it's basically one long theme. The other two mix things up a bit. I think they would be hard to play.
I agree with you, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm currently on the Expert Career on GHII (and Hard on GHI, trickier Hammer-On's/Pull Offs make it a nightmare on fast songs) and the songs that change mid-way are some of the most fun to play as you change style on-the-fly. I get really bored playing the same riff over and over again for four minutes. I like listening to Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box but it isn't much fun to play once you've got the (fairly simple) riff down. Variety is the spice of life (and Guitar Hero).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom