Guildwars good game?

Best answers
i really don't midn the major spammage, thats what the trade channel is and should be for, i don't turn off trade at all. Also people can't spam all that fast the game won't let you, it has a cool down timer before you can say the same phrase again.

Best answers
I have played Guild Wars and I personally don't like it.
Movement is rather limited (can't jump for example). Gaining items is rather limited (from what I've seen that is). The PvPing is rather boring (only groups of 5 and as far as I've seen you can't actually group with people you want(if any). You're put in a random group) and I did not find the PvEing that spectacular.

Guess I have a different taste :)
I play World of Warcraft nowadays. The PvE is nice and I also like PvP because there are things you can buy at a certain rank that could improve your damage output which could be useful in instances (if you don't know what instances are: instances are 'private areas' which allow you to do certain quests without getting bothered by anyone else or let you get gear that you don't have yet and might improve yourself. most instances are made for 5-10 man, others for more (up to 40 people).)
The PvP itself is pretty ok. You can do CTF, capture and hold or even a 'conquer' game. CTF is played 10v10, capture and hold 15v15 and conquer 40v40.

I'm playing on the European realms (servers) and I think the support and servers suck due to bad hardware/serverconnection.

Anyways, back to Guild Wars.
I think it's nice that they release such a game where you only have to pay 1 price instead of a montly fee. However, due to the movement limitation and gameplay limitations I don't really like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are more PvP options in GW than that, and the teams can in fact be arranged. Helps if you join a guild.

Best answers
in GW pvp part you have Random Arena where it's a random team death match that the winner stays on, Hero's Assent (formaly tombs of the old kings untill it was moved last week) where you have 8 team members and you fight other teams and everytime you win you fight more groups basicly 1v1 the 1v1v1 and so on this also unlocks the high lvl areas for you Coninent (america,Europe,korea and the Ocianics(comming soon as the japanese version is out)), GvG and the 4v4 team arena where you make teams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom