Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bravo Davidski!
You have improved your skills now.
It is time...

Best answers
oh yippee..ANOTHER...goku model..<_< u shoulda tried something else besides goku.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
oh yippee..ANOTHER...goku model..<_< u shoulda tried something else besides goku.....

you should try saying something constructive, or say nothing at all. this is a DBZ related forum, so its going to be full of people modeling their favorite DBZ characters.

and if you come back with "but theres other dbz characters, chose one of those" ill give you a warning. this thread is about the fact that dave is modeling goku. if you dont like it, find another thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:

I did but i got bored of it, and well... i wanted to do a dbz character i liked, and that nobody had done, out of my fav dbz characters there are goku, trunks and vegeta.... I wanted to do something orginal so I chose to go with goku in an outfit nobody ever (to my knowledge) has modeled, not even officially, i might make otherones after this, im just getting my practice in, because really i wanna move onto realistic models and skins, thats unexplored for me and will require a lot of work.

Dendza, this is only my 3rd model in max (first complete :p)... my first ever model can be seen here, if the links dont work errr... i dunno: http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/davidski/beelzebub2.jpg

my second: http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/davidski/modelnaruto_1_copy.jpg

I GOTS AN UPDATES!SNESS!!?!??!!!

im not quite done, im getting really pissed at how hard it is to skin the back of the legs >;[ ive redone them a million times, and there's something up with the face, but i cant figure out what =\ maybe you could help me out... I really gotta get better at skinning :p

btw, i gotta thank the people who taught me basically everything ive learned in order to get to this stage, which is Mad Axeman, Eclipse and Kama, big thanks to kama for teaching me to use a palette and how to define muscles correctly =]

Critiques welcome =0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me seckses davidskiwan

dude, you just pwned all over goku =O

Best answers
excellent work! that is the most accurate goku ive ever seen. damn near perfect mr skiwan... no crits here. good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... um for me its not exellent... well me bothers the eyes abit... make the pupils abit down.. uhmm... the skin/ not the jpg file :p \ is abit to dark.( in my opinion , may others wotn care) .. um aint i told you that the shoes mesh looks like the feet of the cow?...

but the clothing (yummeh) is jsut perfect :D

Best answers
i agree on the shoes, they kinda look to small. The skin is sexy tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weee looks great david . haha oh great i take a break from modelling and skinnign and when im back everyone is better than me xDD

really great job so far..
hmmm is there a way i can get my hands on the model and UV maps? *wanna skin xD*

Best answers
ur so anal tryforce u know that?

its splendid man...u know it is...give appreciation where it is due

anyway im lovin this...only thing id have to agree is his feets...it looks good...real good...esf or zeq2 need to hire u ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably when its finished. If you want to know things like this, please send him a PM. I doubt he has a release date in mind, seeing how hes not even done yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krazyace said:
yes i do!

im not quite done, im getting really pissed at how hard it is to skin the back of the legs >;[ ive redone them a million times, and there's something up with the face, but i cant figure out what =\ maybe you could help me out... I really gotta get better at skinning
but i did whut my friend pleased me to do :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krazyace said:

its splendid man...u know it is...give appreciation where it is due

anyway im lovin this...only thing id have to agree is his feets...it looks good...real good...esf or zeq2 need to hire u ;)

=0 anal is good i asked for crits, the feet did need changing (fixed em now), but im not too sure about the eyes, if i move them any lower then the eyebrows dont cover them enough i already have them as low as i can without them stretching or looking silly >_<. Esf have hired me =P but only as a sprite artist, they've got enough talent in the modeling/skinning section as it is =]

Killmore, i'll post an sdk if somebody can help me out, the model atm was once 2 objects for when i skinmapped so i could get it onto 2 different maps, the problem is, i've made it one object now, and while the two maps still work when i use texporter it makes a copy of both skinmaps ontop of each other.... if anybody could help me out with why this happened i'd be really greatful ^_^ im still a complete newb to max. Plus there might be a few edits before i release a skinable version, I also am going to make ssj and ssj2, if anybody wants to they can edit it to a regular suit goku (with credit of course), im not going to, im tired of modeling, but if they do edit it, please lemme have a chance of skinning it before anyone else =P hehe.. anyway, i just hope it doesnt deform like a ***** in esf >_<

Best answers
sprite artist? boo thats whack imo...being that you are one of the best skinner/2d artist(u n tales are tied) on this forum...that's whack as i said before...but ah well...at least its a step up..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE! Dear jesus! If you make sprites as good as you make models...... WOW! All I have to say is Lets see if Kama, GG or Masta could make something THAT accurate. I applaud you my friend. Very very impressive. eep up the good work. Please, please, please, please please say you will be making more models in the future.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn dave. thats some amazing stuff... and thats only the third model you've done!?!

Ky

Best answers
Yeah the model looks amazing but the shoes are a bit small,so might want to make them a little bit longer but the every thing else looks good,nice job. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom