guess who

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
looking great man! i love how the torso flows!
but wait! before you start uvmapping! =P a few things...
i would suggest adding some more polys to the feet and to the knee, just to give it more shape

thats it basicly =D looks awesome man! cant wait to see the skin!
you speaking my language!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm... it's good model Davy, it is indeed. My crits though,

You need to bring around the bicep more to the front of his arm, right now it kinda starts after his shoulder which looks odd.

Maybe raise his pecs up a bit, they look a bit low in the front on shot.

My only real question is what version of Goku are you going for. This looks more like a DB / Start of Z Goku than the end of Z Goku. He was buff as hell at the end of Z, might want to consider that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now are you going to skin this also or just make the model, cause that model is very very very accurate! OMG! Very nice. Will you be making the SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3 models with that also? I mean you could always do a model pack *hint hint*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess? I've never been good at these games...

Well, to be honest, that's the worst Kid Buu model I've ever seen. x_x

You might wanna edit him a bit and turn him into Goku, 'cuz he looks much better that way. In fact, if you were to make that as Goku, I'd have nothing else to say, since it looks great. =D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( damn kid buu.... i can never tell what colour pink is... partialy colour blind joo see :p

I'll be doing ssj for sure, quite possibly ssj2 too, but im not brave enough or patient enough to make ssj3 hair D:

thanks for the crits guys, i've made a few edits, I see what you're saying Kama, i did my best at defining his muscles on the model, but i dont think i can do anymore untill i get to skinning now. I've added those knee's and ive done muchio tweaking on the arms and a few things here and there, think im ready to do the uv mapping? i think i can take on tha boringness that is skinmapping :'( i wish i cud go straight to skinning.. now ive got that wall of effort to get through -_-"

SHMUPDATE

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, maybe i could help with ssj3 hair =]

its certainly looking very very good dave! im liking it lots. naggong complaint = the fingers seem a bit chunky.

thatll be all =]

Best answers
Looking very nice david! Very Nice! Id love to see you skin this =).

|
|
|
____

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ftw Davy, that is so accurate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just.... lovly:D neevr thought you would finish it like that!

dor

Best answers
what wrong with you ?you can model skin and make spirits ?:p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yus i make spirits all teh time :eek: out of everything i prefer drawing though ^_^

im skinmapping this bish right now... i'll update when i can... that'll be when im happy with a certain amount of skin, which might not be a day or two depending on how little i sleep/how fast i work, and other stuff i gotta do...

Best answers
Erh..couldn't resist to reply.
That really is THE best Goku model i've ever seen, and i'm not kissing your butthole.
Goodjob man, looking forward to the skin ^__^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a bit much to request all the different outfit versions. I mean he can't do them all at once , and rather then getting bombarded with requests for the other versions , i would say give him the time to work solidy on the first then get around to doing the other ones.

I like it so far , except i think the white belt should be put down a little more towards the pelvis and the blue gi made a little longer (not dress size though lol :eek:) he look's like a bit of a lanky too , but other then what i have pointed out , it's gold

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Now David, will you be making Goku's Orange Gi? or when he wore the Saiyan armor?
Save questions like this for PMs please.
Davidskiwan said:
Well i wanted to do goku... but i wanted it to be original, plus i really like what he's wearing =] but maybe when im done i'll do another version, im not sure though
Theres your answer.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
o_O how come you never show me these things on MSN ><, anyways, tis good, but his pants look very plain imo compared to rest of body.

do something to spiff em up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My little Skiwan's all grown up now :cry:

Looking nice :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom