Guess what

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My school is the worst place i ever bin to. Alright, since in grade 9 i had 80's and 70's in my report card. Then in grade 10 THEY SEND ME BACK TO VOC 1 o_O. You see how much work i have put into so people can realize how good and smart i am? 100% and these ******s put me back to voc 1 for no reason. UNCOOL. Now i have to start all over again and go to voc 2. my friend is in voc 2, he got 80's and 70's. and I am at his same level. But this isn't fair, if i am at his same level, HOW THE HELL am i in voc 1 if i am suppose to be in voc 2? this is so frustrating and it is getting really depressing.

Here this is all i've done before:

1. Demonstrating
2. Physical learning = Attentive learning
3. Phyz ed =
4. Math
5. science = astronomy = cells = body = Environment
6. English = Life
7. Basics Learning
8. Arts
9. Manufacturing
10. Courses (jobs)
11. Health = sex
12. Geography
13. Cooking
14. Music
15. Act of kindness = Self esteam (feel good about yourself)

These are all i have finished, COMPLETELY. And if they don't put me in voc 2, ama leave that school. This is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like something you should be talking to the school about. Tell your school that you demand your friend be held back with you.

Last edited:
Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Seems like something you should be talking to the school about. Tell your school that you demand your friend be held back with you.
Even if that was totally serious, I laughed :p Sorry ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, you should probably take a deep introspective look at yourself and your life. Since you were held back and have to repeat voc. 1, I'm going to assume that you don't know what introspective means. It means to look inside oneself. Examine your thoughts and examine other peoples actions towards you. I want you to do this because there is a strong possibility that you might be mentally handicapped in some way and no one has told you because they're all trying to be nice.

Perhaps you're autistic or have aspergers syndrome?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how it is in Canada or wherever he lives, but over here you only re-take classes if you failed them. In High School, I knew a kid who acted a lot like CoolDJ, but despite his mental disability, he never was brought back to a class. If he passed the class, he would move up with everyone else. Of course, he had extra help with homework and class work and ****, but still.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't know how it is in Canada or wherever he lives, but over here you only re-take classes if you failed them. In High School, I knew a kid who acted a lot like CoolDJ, but despite his mental disability, he never was brought back to a class. If he passed the class, he would move up with everyone else. Of course, he had extra help with homework and class work and ****, but still.
Mental disability? no i don't have that, sorry.

autistic or have aspergers syndrome?
No i don't have autism or aspergers syndrome. I am completely normal.

Anyways case dismissed. I'm done...

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just out of curiosity for us non native english speakers.

WTF is VOC ?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just out of curiosity for us non native english speakers.

WTF is VOC ?
I assume that Jason's been held back a class/term/year in vocational school, with voc 1 and 2 being various classes. Just a guess, the Canadian system seems very different to the UK one.

Jason, the school must have a genuine reason to hold you back, are there any classes that you've failed? Even if that's the case, you may want to ask your parents/guardians to speak with the school.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, he's JasonDanny?

I'm starting to think my theory has a lot of merit. I was joking around in the original post, but think about it, one of his classes is a self-esteem class. That doesn't sound like something they give to normal kids.

Jason, I want you to think very carefully. Were any of your classes teaching you how to color/draw inside the lines, or how to cut a piece of paper in a straight line?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cooking Classes....

What kind of freaky school is that?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had cooking classes in middle school. It was called home economics, and an average day in the class went like this.

You walk in and there are two recipes in your desk. They're for cookies! One recipe has steps such as "Add a dash of sugar, a pinch of spice, and a **** ton of everything nice."

The other recipe had exact quantities for everything. I guess it was designed to teach you that you need to follow directions in order to attain good results, but the batch I made without the exact amounts turned out better than the real recipe.

Which, now that I think about it, is a fairly obvious lesson. ****. What if I'm also retarded and no one has told me about it?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was joking around in the original post, but think about it, one of his classes is a self-esteem class. That doesn't sound like something they give to normal kids.
From the sounds of it, he's at a vocational school or on a vocational course, which tend to be geared towards getting their students into certain careers, like plumbing or stuff like that. A couple of guys from my year back at school had half their timetable devoted to that kind of stuff, doing only the core subjects for GCSE.

My school had compulsory "food technology" until we were 14. Cupcakes aren't quite as good when one of your eggs falls down the back of the oven. It was my egg though, the school was too cheap to supply ingredients.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if I'm also retarded and no one has told me about it?
I told you about it, you just didn't listen.

I thought it was obvious by now that he's either an elaborate fraud or has serious mental deficiencies.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told you about it, you just didn't listen.

I thought it was obvious by now that he's either an elaborate fraud or has serious mental deficiencies.
Didn't he create a thread a few months ago claiming that he was just trolling everyone and he was sorry? I think he might have been much easier to understand in that thread, too. Grega closed it after like 3 replies, saying it wasn't necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom