Guess the Anime/Cartoon!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball Z

Since I'm sure I'm correct, I'll post this one:
EXCUSE ME, WAY TO PLAY BY THE RULES DBKID. I GUESSED PROZAC'S PICTURE CORRECTLY SO ITS MY TURN. PLEASE DISCARD YOUR PICTURE FROM THAT POST.

Jay

Best answers
I read the rules and they say that if you don't post an anime or cartoon in the next 24 hours...your turn will be discarded...your post was like yesterday so...cut the yelling and continue the game please...or if ur so angry about it just post your anime but stop with the yelling because it's annoying.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the rules and they say that if you don't post an anime or cartoon in the next 24 hours...your turn will be discarded...your post was like yesterday so...cut the yelling and continue the game please...or if ur so angry about it just post your anime but stop with the yelling because it's annoying.
Well said. Sean, have you forgotten the rules? That's so not like you. 24 hours from the previous anime was posted so Jay-kun posted his anime, I guess, I said an anime.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, what a guess; I've never seen any episode, or any screencap, or any form of image of Slam Dunk, but I guessed from his hairstyle. Thank you, Japan, for your stereotyping of black people <3

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually that's Ryota... a japanese character..... they're all japanese xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom