Guess that Car! Game

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
And yet again someone butts in when it's my turn.....
It's Ford GT40.... too easy

Last edited:
Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet again someone butts in when it's my turn.....
It's Ford GT40.... too easy
Its not our fault you dont post a picture when you reply to the thread.

And just so you know, its not a GT40, its called the Ford GT. Its not called a GT40 because the older models were 40 inches fron the floor to the roof, the new ones are bigger to accommodate taller people.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers

And just so you know, its not a GT40, its called the Ford GT. Its not called a GT40 because the older models were 40 inches fron the floor to the roof, the new ones are bigger to accommodate taller people.
um i was waiting for Takumi to confirm that i guessed it right... also waiting for imageshack to upload is a pain in the butt... and is there any big difference between GT40 and GT? except that GT40 is shorter?

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers

Actually, we played this forumgame on lfs forum 3 years ago, and it ended with a lock. Nvm, We played like this. Someone posts up a picture, other members try to geuss it. After someone comes up with an correct answer we wait till the pictureposter gives us the turn.

And believe me, MrPlow is right. It's a GT40. Ford GT is just what everyone calls it. Normally, if you say Ford GT would be very vague. There are more Ford Gt's like the mustang etc. Those are all Ford GT's. GT is faster and stronger versions from all ford's they made. They used the same chassis from the old gt40 and renewed it. Facelifted and gave it better suspension and engine.

Check google images for GT40. GT40 is the official name of it. There is also GT90 but that's a concept. (AND ITS NOT 90 INCHES from the floor to the roof, lol)

Last edited:
Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that it really matters, but the official name for the car IS the Ford GT. And yes, saying Ford GT to someone who isn't a car enthusiast would sound vague. But say it to anyone that really knows their cars and there would be no confusion as to what they were referring to.

Mr. Plow is not right. The Ford GT and the GT40 are two different cars. Just because you see the new Ford GT on google images labeled as the GT40 doesnt mean ****. The GT40 is a race car. Stripped of anything not necessary, like AC, radio, ect. Where as the GT has all the comforts of a modern vehicle. Its bigger, wider and taller. The two cars look alot alike, but when it comes down to the nuts and bolts they are two different machines.

Not trying to sound like an ass, but Im pretty sure I know wtf Im talking about. Do a little research.

And the GT90 was called that because of the way the motor was built. Long story short, the 12 cylinders were at a 90 degree angle in the block. Im pretty sure thats where the name came from. That, and I found out it was bored out to 90mm

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
ok ok stop arguing.... someone post a car pic before this thread get's de-railed

Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If we were arguing you would know it. Why dont you post a picture? Youre always complaining about people "butting in" when its your turn.

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
If we were arguing you would know it. Why dont you post a picture? Youre always complaining about people "butting in" when its your turn.
yea when it's my turn... i didn't feel like posting instead of takumi

oh and the car looks like honda accord but i'm not quite sure

or maybe is it 2009 Civic Si?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom