GTA:SA Pre Order

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i pre ordered gta:sa like 2-3 weeks ago maybe a bit longer i got this email today

I’m sorry to inform you that we won’t be able to supply GTA: San Andreas for release day. Unfortunately our suppliers are being short shipped and because of this, we won’t be able to fulfil your order. At the moment we’re confident that we can supply the game during the following week.

would they send that email to everyone who pre ordered it from them? even the ppl who will still get it on the release date

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its not since its a uk site it comes out this week same as you guys but at the end of the week

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The question at hand is, has anyone else recieved the same email from their supplier?

all responses will be appreciated, all viewers that dont post anything helpful WILL be shot, thank you for your time ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Congratulations on falling into the hype. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i have to see is "HENGE!!!!"
*morphs into Nelson Munts*
HAHA

*This is your admin speaking, further attempts to hijack this thread WILL result in severe consequences*

Best answers
No. Those who will still receive the game will not receive the email. Obviously, it would have been a first come first served preorder so those unlucky last people to preorder who won't receive a copy will receive that email

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom