Great Teacher Onizuka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished watching this series earlier today. And I have now placed it among my favourite animes of all time. GTO was simply outstanding. I don't think i've ever laughed harder than I did watching this show. The wild antics of Onizuka and his class are hilarious. But even amongst all this humor, the show still had plenty of room for good character development, and a good chunk of drama to go with it. The only gripe I had with the show, was that the ending just didn't measure up to the rest of the show. But hey, now I got a reason to read the manga, since it appears it continues on a good deal after where the anime let off.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else had seen this superb anime, and what there thoughts on it were.

Oh and if anyone is wondering what it's about, just click here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points at signature* Bought it, watched it, loved it. :yes:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have said it lots of times, best anime I have ever seen, excellent mixture of comedy and drama, the art is different from other animes, but the art really fits GTO

I also love the soundtrack, I like how some songs start out very dramatic and then all of a sudden speed up, really nicely done.

I recommend everybody to see this anime even if you have never seen anime before or even if you hate anime ^_^

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its a EVIL anime crafted by the DEVIL
Long Live Onegai Teacher \o/

KyoKusanagi

K
GTO owns. the voice actor for Onizuka also played Kenji in Initial D (the Akina SPeed Stars 180SX Driver). On another note, if you like GTO you'd probably also like Gokusen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom