Great....its not working now!!! Someone help ASAP!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok here's the story. I try playing ESF one night...and the game doesn't play on any server! I dunno what happened!

So...I uninstall Half Life and ESF and all their components and then reinstalled everything again.

I go to play ESF and it says I need to upgrade ESF! I was thinking "But I downloaded the 1.1 version! WTF?!"

It said it can check the internet for upgrades, so I did that, but after starting it, a message popped up saying that it couldn't find a connection? WTF AGAIN! My internet is on all the time! Its a college broadband for crying out loud! Just to try something different, I opened internet explorer and did it again. Same result.

Now I'm pissed off, so I go to the ESF files and downloaded the ESF patch. I install it successfully. I go to play the game....

ESF STILL NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED!!!!!!!!!

WTF is going on with this game? Ugh....

Retired
Best answers
Is your halflife up to date? That has to be installed and updated before you install ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Torlon said:
Is your halflife up to date? That has to be installed and updated before you install ESF.
where do I update half life?

Edit - ok. I remember now. I got it going. I'll write back with details on if it works again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom