Gravity changes p.l gain?

Best answers
I was thinking about king kai planet and how its gravity is alot higher then Earth's gravity. that gave me this idea:

When someone wants to create a server, there will be a gravity level that user can set.

If the user sets it to high gravity, all characters will be alot slower, but can gain strength a bit faster, and at ssj, the speed is normal.

If the user sets it to low gravity, then all characters will be faster, but p.l gain= slower

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... That's just ***..... somone would jump up in the air and gain pl. Also, that would mess up somones fighting style since they would no longer be able to jump/ jump to high.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you can change the grave yourself...
sometimes it disables jumping and every jump decreases HP
+Im sure its been suggested, and not only by me!

and... well I dont know many that would like it
you can put max grave, define an auto bot... return after a few hours
and open that server(locked b4!)
now you have 30 mil and you will change the gravity too...
unbeatable

I dont think that the team would like your idea sorry

Best answers
Erm maybe you guys misunderstood my idea. There's a setting to decrease a characters stats and the amount of p.l the character gains. It doesn't exactly change the gravity, but it would seem like the gravity has been changed.

ie: Jump height= shorter when setting is put to high, beams take alot longer to charge when set to high, and all that)

Best answers
Its a good idea in theory, but it would be difficult to implement because people would abuse it (probobly not as drastically as Miki800 showed). It would be a nice feature for the people who like to play to 'train'. They can then follow more of what happened in the show. Can't you just lower the grav now and shorten the jump heights? You wont gain more PL, but it would make it harder to move / jump.

Best answers
jumping isn't everything in esf...
the gravity decreases jump hight and falling speed and the damage you get from it
doesn't do anything else like make you move slower or increase charge time nor pl gain
kinda like the idea too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom