Gotchya

Best answers
Im cry babying over it? Thats pretty funny, I never said a thing like "STAY OUT!!!" or "LEAVE ESF ALONE"

The only reason I am posting on this is to get rid of a pest that everyone hates. I dont give a rats ass if some hacker is ****ing with me in-game, doesnt matter. I only cared because I saw how much of a problem you were to all these young people that were just trying to play a fun game. Thats the only reason I do **** for this mod, I wouldnt have reported your scripts or even you if all these people werent being harassed in ESF servers. Period.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
silly nooby silly nooby silly nooby

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Orez, here is a warning, I don't want to see you spamming up and starting flames like this again, capeche?

Nostalgia: jsut stop posting in this thread all together, it'll shut him up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gj nos now we just need to get the rest of them reminds me of americas most wanted

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frankly, I don't see why this hasn't been closed yet. End of discussion. Nostalgia, it is good that you have taken a step like this. And we are now aware of it, but this has lead to nothing but flaming. If there is anything of importance to add pertaining to the mod, one of the team members can easily post in here. Otherwise, I am going to close this now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom