Got Ki?

Best answers
The worst trouble i have encountered playing this game, is getting into long melee fights, back and forth, and running out of ki, this ends up getting you killed cuse theres noway to replenish it without gettin ghit again!

does this annoy anyone else?

Best answers
well **** happenes well i do hope they make the ki MORE its soo less well if your low on ki then block thats wat i do and when there not looking i quickly raise ki and then BOOF i attack

Best answers
after u hit, them i recharge for about a 3 seconds and that another to get u though another hit and u do it again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ki is perfectly fine as it is. You just have to learn how to use it well. Finding time to recharge is vital, thats what teleport is there for, to get into space and give chance to charge. Just practice, and you'll get the hang of it. In a melee fight i can usually keep my ki over 1/2 and im teleporting all over the shop

Best answers
Jeez, if you can't keep your ki up it's pretty sad. After every swoop I quickly hold charge and press turbo, so I'm in turbo but still charging, so as soon as I need to swoop again I'm at full KI and also in turbo, so I do extra damage (I think it works that way, could be wrong). Anyway, there's plenty of time to quickly charge up before every swoop, unless you're all just teleporting everywhere and can't get away.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think you cause extra damage while swoop-meleeing anyways, since when somebody swooped at me the other day, I saw their PL jump up.... And I didn't hear the turbo-on sound, either.... But I could be mistaken aswell..

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being able to manage your energy is what makes this game. Once you get the hang of it you'll find yourself not being called a noob nearly as much :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom