goodbye won.....

L337aBiX

L
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

its almost gone. those stupid vlave people are gonna shut it down. ive got like 50 mods on won and dont forget cs 1.5 which is going for good.
valve are sentencing one of the legendary game systems to death and that means tons of dls and backups for me. grrrrr ;(

Best answers
wat does this have to do with the actuall ESF game. i know this is relate to esf in a way but its not specifically about esf, if you wanted to post this you should off posted it in the off-topic section of the forums

(gee i sounded like a moderater there :))

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

Finally people like you will realize how great Steam can be. You probably haven't even tested steam before...

PRJ

Best answers
Now steam is gonna have more ESF players :D! YEssssssssssssssssssss

Best answers
I don even use won any more just steam i have found out that steam is alot better even loads fast now days good buy WON .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im going to still use won, since my connection isn't that good =\ LAN PARTIES ALL AROUND

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with everyone else, it's a good thing, more players mean more servers, less people *****ing about Steam because they don't know anything about it.

Tip

Best answers
You can still keep your 50 mods.. They just get ported over to steam... Dur...
woot, yay, won will die!
+no more idiots with fake cd keys!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, steam is the bees knees compared to WON!
Think, it'll also greatly enhance your gameplaying experience if you have friends, too :D

Best answers
won shuten down dosent really meen more players on steam....if they havent got it by now there not getin it....there probebly jst gona fade away or play other games

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I really doubt that'll happen Barney. Some of our players also play CS, and I would seriously doubt that thousands of CS players are going to quit cold turkey because they have to download a version of Steam that is better than what they probably played last.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, cs 1.6 and condition zero both easily beat cs 1.5
Its only the hardcore players (note. morons) that dont like the changes.

Best answers
ya.. i think its dumb "1.5 ownz 1.6" like.. are you stupid? lol... anyways..How do you know that won is shutting down, is this official? If it is im VERY happy.

Best answers
This is... amazing. I never thought that this day would come, I hate won so much, I don't even know why I just do. This is amazing, more players, more servers... woot

vox

Best answers
heh this actually sucks
not that i think won > steam
it's just steam doesn't want to work for me... at all...

pos, you know what i do hate, steam support.. they don't do ****

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the forums are very helpful - 99% of problems can be fixed through searching or posting there.

Best answers
Actually, they dont Orion. I've posted there many times and all I get is "You stupid noob" or "You're friggin dumb shut up" and sometimes "No point in helping, you're too much of a noob"

It's rediculous. I have to depend on my self to fix steam problems on my comp. Thats the only thing that sucks about steam, their support, and the friggin down time of the friendslist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom