Good BUY esfMod

Best answers
Well i got half life2 now so there's just no need for this game any more witch is not going to go to new engin. I loved the mod had fun with it wuss going great but time to move on to better thing.I even saw a new dragonballz mod comeing out for hl2 looking great.But for those that dont have hl2 have fun playing this mod .Best hopes for the team hope you have fun! :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to quit just because a new game came out. There have been tons of new game releases while esf was around, this one is no different. I personally found esf to be more fun then half-life 2.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have HL2 and I'd rather play esf. You also didnt need to tell us you were leaving.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will all kill me for saying this, but here goes. I'd play esf rather then hl2 anyday. Why ?

HL 2 sucks ! yes you heard me, it sucks. The game is all about talking to allyx, trying to follow her. And looking for alternate ways to get to her. That's all.

HL2 should have not been called HL. Half-life was all about sneaking through tiny shafts, and well, it was just way better then HL 2.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Moved to Off-Topic.

I Seriously don't see why people have to annoucne they are quitting ESF because they purchased HL2..I mean..does purchasing Half-Life 2 make it physically impossible to play ESF or something? o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
HL2 should have not been called HL. Half-life was all about sneaking through tiny shafts, and well, it was just way better then HL 2.
Quoted for truth. D:

I have to agree with you, though I probably would've said it a bit differently. =P
I had more fun playing HL1 than HL2, and still do.

But anyway, that's not what this thread is about. Why do you feel you have to leave just because HL2 came out? I haven't even seen any mods for HL2 released yet, and I don't expect to see any good ones for quite some time. It's not like playing a HL1 mod is going to "hold you back" or anything. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im gonna hold off on HL2 until the mods actually come out. Its only been a couple months, so the mods are mostly still in progress. It doesnt hurt that HL2 will cost less later either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this was a "sneaky" tactic to try to convince the esf team to switch to the hl2 engine :\

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
Well i got half life2 now so there's just no need for this game any more witch is not going to go to new engin. I loved the mod had fun with it wuss going great but time to move on to better thing.I even saw a new dragonballz mod comeing out for hl2 looking great.But for those that dont have hl2 have fun playing this mod .Best hopes for the team hope you have fun! :)

Uhh...bye? What do you want people to say? I don't think anybody actually cares that you're leaving. Every once in a while someone creates a thread about leaving for one last grab at attention. I've seen your posts before, never once have you said anything positive about ESF. So I say good riddance. Don't come back.

Best answers
Halflife 2... I don't get it I say "whats so great about it" all I hear are "Omg dude the physics they are too l33t for you". Tell you the truth I don't like repeats of games in the same genre. I usually like to play things different. Every FPS I play I don't like to just have to "Shoot shoot shoot" to win.... Well thats how it always is, but I want FPS's that add more debt then that to the game like ESF, or Halo 2.

ESF - Fast Paced, and well its DBZ. If it weren't DBZ would I still play it? I dunno, I probably wouldn't have heard of it if it wasn't.

Halo 2 - Well I just have great moments on it. I like to snipe. =D

Best answers
thenamekman said:
ok man, so what your saying is that your going to the modless half-life 2, which won't have any kind of dbz until much later, your going to play the bugged up cs:source with only 2 models, and never double click on esf in your games list again? I got half-life 2 and i regurly still play hl1 mods like esf and ns, dosen't bother me.

PS:according to stats, esf numbers havent dropped at all since hl2 was released, there is a such thing as playing both hl2 and other games

Best answers
I'd rather play Counter-strike source then esf but that's only because the melee got changed to something i do not like at all. I'll settle with SoS whenever it releases but anyways have fun in halflife2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not...

but the point of this thread is ehm...pointless? seriously, all they do is cause spam (and ARE spam). maybe considder banning people who make goodbye threads, since they plan on leaving anyway, it wont matter...:S

Best answers
OK may be i wont give up esf 1.3 douse look cool i guss i just dont like 1.2.2 so im kind of just waiting for 1.3 till then half life 2 for me and war craft.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

No one care's...
GTFO...
First you're going to stop playing the mod becuase you played HL2, Now you're going to wait untill 1.3 comes out?!?!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, ok, I think we've had enough with this thread. I'm forced to agree with Dr. kliner there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom