GoldenSaiyan

Best answers
This is a complaint to ESFORCES.com, developers of ESF. One user, called GoldenSaiyan - who has become popular because of his spamming, lasering, crashing, hacking,.... eh, need I say more? .... the complaint is against him.

Here are some screenshots to prove this:

Please note what he said and last before the server crashed (look at the FPS meter to note that it has crashed). As already complained by Abe Froman, Fenumeher and others... he is really becoming a pain... not to mention his constant abuses about jews and what-not. There are tons of us who hate this kind of behaviour. If you want more proof.... just pop into NL Gamecity or PublicServer by Gamehoster.com and ask people there what they think about goldensaiyan. I suggest you impose upon him to stop immediately or ban him from the esf servers. ESF is a fun game where DBZ fans come to play and enjoy..... not to be irritated and driven out by people like GoldenSaiyan. ESF is my favourite game, but with GoldenSaiyan's actions... I am starting to hate it now. Please do something about this. If anyone else knows of his actions... please contrinbute your comments to help prove to the ESF team about GoldenSaiyan's actions.

Thanking you,
M Buu

Best answers
QUOTING ABE FROMAN:

I dont think we need his type in esf anyway. I just played a game with him where he did the team switch pl bug as soon as he got there, he was calling people names, then someone on my team crashed the server, he came back in and had some choice words for me. Check out this screen shot:

http://www.geocities.com/abe_fromanx/gs.html

Im not trying to get him banned or anything, and Im not trying to play cops on him, but there are consequences for your actions, and this is his. Hopefully this will be a deterrent from future bouts of rudeness.

So Golden Sayain; if you are good at the game, great. Try not to be an ass about it.

Note to mods; I put this at the bottom of this guys own thread. Please do not take this out of context. I dont think this deserves it's own thread, all I want is for GoldenSayain to read this. Maybe this will chill him out.

Last edited by Abe Froman on 03-05-2003 at 04:18 AM

Best answers
yes I agree M buu.
M Buu. Goldensaiyan had joined our |::Z::| clan not long ago, yet he was kicked for his behavior. I know you are a friend of groovy's and sorry for the trouble he caused, since he was in our clan.

(he cussed me out aswell)
a player named Abe froman(now in the |::Z::| clan) reported a complaint to me. So i joined a game, and funny he was in the game.Spamming up the server with the words "OWNED" "noobs"
and all sorts. It was very obvious the guy hacks. Lol spamming Buu's candy thing all over. I asked him:
|::Z::| Mr.Satan {ssj2} : Hey Goldensaiyan can I ask you a couple questions?
|::Z::| Goldensaiyan {ssj3}: what
|::Z::| Mr.Satan {ssj2}: I got a complaint from another player who were cussing at him and calling him a JEW and a Noob.
|::Z::| Goldensaiyan {ssj3}: who's side are you on anyways?
|::Z::| Mr.Satan {ssj2}: Lol yours. Just telling you someone reported you.
|::Z::| Goldensaiyan {ssj3}: pff, what are you gonna question me
|::Z::| Mr.Satan {ssj2} No, im just letting you know.
-- After this, he killed me and kept spamming

Best answers
This is gonna get closed in like 5 seconds....

And you might get banned in the process. My advice to you is to edit or delete this thread NOW while you still have the chance.

I understand your sentiment, but this is just not a good idea.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you are not a repeat offender, I am not gonna warn you. But do this again, and I WILL take action against it. If you have a complaint, tell a team member or administrator, or even a moderator. We will present the issue to each other and find a fair way out of it. But please, do not publicly point your finger at a player or forumer again. PM him, a mod, or an admin, and we will work through the problem. It's what we're here for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom