Gokus Instaint Transmition

Good idea or Bad Idea(read below first)

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok you know in the show he gots a Attack called Instant Transmision(not really a attack) well i thought of a way they can do this make it where Goku(who evers playing him) can drop a beacon(not visable or any thing)and just make it where he can push a button and teleport there(at the cost of ki accorse)well what you think good idea or bad idea?

Best answers
This has been discussed many times and someone mentioned an idea like yours. However I've always wanted to make a thread about this but I knew it was done.

Well since it's started I think I have a better way using your idea. Like you said you drop beacon. However you should lose lots of ki after you drop the beacon. This way once Goku activates his instant transmission it won't cost ki anymore.

The good thing about my idea is while your charging your beam you can use your instant transmssion like Goku did too Cell. However, I think Goku should only be able to use his instant transmission after he transforms.

And I think to do this just press right click while your charging up to appear where you put the beacon.

EDIT: Oh also to make it even better, you could plant many beacons. Then when you use your instant transmission you appear on each beacon in order of how you planted it. This can totally confuse people and you can lure them into traps.

Best answers
Very interesting idea indeed, but not particularly practicall. It might get a little annoying fighting a Goku, about to finish him off, and having him teleport clear across the map! Also, people would indefinately wait at his teleport beacon, charge and keep an attack and whollop him as soon as he came out. Good idea, but it has some flaws.

Best answers
Ahh he mentioned that the beacon is not visable. But I think it should be visable to Goku at least.
Maybe this should be made after SSJ2 comes out.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the fact you can teleport is enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it should be for melee when you locked onto someone you either press a button or somethin and you do instantrasmission and appear right in front of them using the same amount of ki as teleporting but you can travel any distance with it. just a rough idea............

Best answers
Well, in the show, Goku always needed the power signature of another person right? How bout it's more of a teleport to a random person? As well as having it cost a buttload of key or be like solar flare and available only once per death.

Best answers
I think:

For FFA games - use beacon style transmission
For temaplay games - make it so you can only transmit to allies.

In the cartoon, instant transmission didn't seem to drain Goku at all. The only downside was that he had to lock on to someones ki signal before he could teleport. So here is my idea:

For FFA mode (beacon) you select IT (instant transmission) and drop your beacon. Now if you have IT selected later on, and you activate it, Goku should stop for say, 2-3 secs in his "transmission pose" and then transmit. This gives other players that crucial 2-3 secs to attack and stop him.

For teamplay mode - you select IT and press fire. Goku is now in his "transmission" stance. A menu appears with a list of your allies which are number 1 through to x. You select a player using a number and he then transmits. This gives players the chance to hit you while you are selecting an ally.

Best answers
Well everyone should be able to drop a beacon and teleport there. Well don't really call it teleport really just moving really fast.
But i still like my idea of you losing ki after you place the beacon. It's lot more fun if you could teleport while charging beams. Also for some characters they will lose additional ki if they are far away from there beacon when they teleport to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think ok
it mustn´t was really good i think and u :?

Best answers
i dont see an real use for it, maybe to outrun a beam.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe the ability to select some one and teleport direct to him with instant...
that woud be a cool idea in my eyes =)

Best answers
But it'd be unbalanced as crap, there is already too many ESFn00bs choosing Goku and doing nothing but meleeing... Allowing them to reach you before you even notice them isn't my idea of fun. Yes, it would be fun for the one USING it, but its not always that you are the only one that uses a character.

Best answers
kz dis has been siggested many wayz and i think the only way to make it work is yes make it only for goku, and how it works is that... u need 2 charge it and den u can choose a player 2 teleport next 2...
although i say this im still going 2 stay un-decided

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There is something you guys forget..
the map arent huge.. damn.. there is no point in having 2 kind of teleportation for goku. when hes ssj you can teleport 13 times before you ki rans out..

in 5 hit you go across a map...
pointless.. and oh ya.

imagine this. on teamplay you are in dragonball capture mode. somsone stays at the place where you gather all dragonball. you are goku, you pick up a dragonball then teleport next to your teammate..

its would be disadvantaging everyone.

to finish. Wuts the point in having it to dodge a beam... a simple teleportation is needed, thats all..

my opinion. :S

Best answers
NO WAY! bad idea Goku is cheesy and spam filled already with his over powered Kamehameha and easy transformation levels

Best answers
GUYS THINK!!!! how many people are gonna be goku and just instant transmit them self all over the map... its a good idea but its gotta take big ki or else everyone will just be doing it all the time...

Best answers
ok i afta some thought
if u were 2 use da way dat i suggested den u jst teleport, change 2 melee and press right-click... soo eassyy and almost everybody will be doing dis...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom