gokus drgon fist

Best answers
I think goku should have the dragon fist move its awsome move its in movie 13 or in dbgt .A gold dragon comes out and blows right threw some one i dout it will ever be in esf but just makeing a suggestion.

Best answers
great idea. i think they are gonna add that when the ssj3 goku transformation is added.

Best answers
for the millionth time (im sayin this for the mods--i know i am NOT a mod but im just sayin this) ESF does not use Movie attacks and characters

in the Tapion movie, the dragon was blue and trapped the hiedagon and blew him up

Best answers
Dragon fist was on DBGT 2 not just movie !!!! Plus in DBGT its a Gold dragon ! Dont put down any idea some one comes up with, cause the only Bad idea is one that is not said !

Best answers
that is also the most retarded and bullcrap move i have ever seen on that show

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No DBGT OR Movie moves or characters until further notice. There should be a sticky on the mainpage that will explain that.

Dragonfist seems like a really stupid attack to me. The one from Movie 13 was rediculous, and there is absolutely no way that it could be coded in or made less rediculous by the team, without toally redesigning the attack.

Goku does not need an unnecissary boost in his melee capabilities. He already has the kame and can zanzoken while charing up beams.

Best answers
While were at it, lets make melee ranged and generic beams instant kills. Sounds good to me.

Best answers
Now it is a good idea :S BUT they are only sticking with the DBZ episodes sorry to say!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cough cough SSJ3 GOKU COUGH COUGH later release COUGH

soo i heard :talk:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would understand weither you like the attack or not is a matter of opinion... but I don't think the attack being in the game is in the forseeable future.

Best answers
oh whoops...sorry for wut i said back there...my Winamp3 got screwed and everything was diff....Tapion had blue har, gold becomes blue (yes, blue saiyans) and stuff....BUT

ESF IS DRAGON BALLZ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dragon fist will prob be in esf once goku gets ssj3

Best answers
oh whoops, sorry -_-;;

wouldn't the crew really have to balance out dmg probs and beams dmgs so they can equal out ssj3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do u mean?

balance out what each attack?? or the ki it takes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did goku ever do that move in the dbz series??? and if he has, i think he has enough attacks by now but thats just my opinion :p
and the animations would be funny because it's an instant kill

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
dragon fist will prob be in esf once goku gets ssj3
WHAAAAT????

don't tell me they are actually going to put this THING in the game!!!(not to mention he never used it in DBZ, only the stupid movie and DBGT)

bah... i see a lost of balance coming...(or just a lame move)

Best answers
Actuall i own that movie and the dragonfist is gold not blue. And it wouldn't be impossible to do. The ESF team would just have to make the attack use a model for the beam. And the beam could just be a dragons body with a glow around it. Heck I could make that very easily and even skin. And it wouldn't give Goku an advantage at all. Just look at al the attacks Cell and Vegeta have. They got loads especially Cell.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's trying to say that the team will run out of new techniques to distribute based on SSj level by SSj3 so they'll bend a rule for him. I still don't think it's a great move, considering how ridiculous the speed of gameplay will be by SSj3... Goku doesn't and he wont need a boost with melee. He's a beam boy, that's why he can zanzoken while he charges.

Best answers
come to think of it gokus not the one who needs another move cause hes already got the most powerful attack in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku only has 1 move that only he has

where as vegeta has what like 5 that only he gets

yeah i can see what u mean goku barely has any moves :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom