goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
just done the legs and quickly attached it to the torso.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, The upper body has some nice poly flow, can't really tell with the legs though, will it be for in-game use?..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the way you modelled in the folds is a waste of polys,when you go to the trouble of modelling folds its best to model the entire fold instead of just the visible crease, (that was probabaly on your reference picture,

my suggestion?, delete the modelled on folds and save those for the skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eermm...Maybe Nuttzy is right...But over all i like it!
Outa...i think u could scale the the folds more outside ^^ ;) i think that´ll be betta or?

Best answers
you could also save some polys in the shirt (orange thingy)

and i agree with nuttzy, get rid of the folds and save them for the skin, the model itself is pretty good, but its just minor things that need fixing :eek:

Best answers
I agree with removing the folds, there is nothing I hate more than modeled on folds when skinning!. they make things so difficult!!! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I agree, unless your going to make the folds stand out more. Otherwise there is no point in modeling them in. I think it looks nice, but i think hes a bit too tall, and his boots are too small.

Best answers
Just got back from uni about an hour ago (6pm) pc is around 650ish w/out the back. I'll delete the folds and skin them instead and do some tweakage.

Raven Blade said:
I agree with removing the folds, there is nothing I hate more than modeled on folds when skinning!. they make things so difficult!!! XD
I find it the opposite way round.

Best answers
Very nice give him a few more muscles though. And then u get :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom