Goku-Add On

Best answers
Yes, I totally agree, but that is a good question he put down, about who would get the kill, maybe it would be a help, and the main person shooting..should get the kill, like he said, he is only the help on the side, y'know?

Best answers
Buttt--then again, it is a question. But the best way is, the person who threw the beam should get the kill, the other is just an accomplice ;\

Best answers
it will probly end up as one of the following:
- The beam that hits first is the one that gets the kill
- whoever has the strongest beam gets the kill
- damage from the first beam will be subtracted from the enemy's health, if that kills them then the first person gets the kill, if not, then it moves on to the next beam and keeps adding damage to the enemy from the beams until they die or there are no more beams.

the problem with the person you are helping getting the kill just because they started it is that if you knock their beam off course and you win, then its unfair if they get the kill when they had no chance of even hurting the enemy.

Best answers
I honestly think each person should get 1/2 a kill. More people involved the more the kill splits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that seems corny....
you get 0.01 if to many people join :p whats the point of that ?:laff:

and Son goku.... theres an edit button on the side.... best not to double post ;)

Best answers
If there are enough people on your team for 10 of them to be helping you out in a power struggle than you should get .01. Better than those 10 working together and only one gets the kill and the other 9 waste their time.

Best answers
Like I said, the person who mainly shot the beam and kills him with it, should get the kill, consider the helper a side kick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This doesn't have much to do with the current discussion but in your first post if you shoot a kame at someone standing on the ground, you standing on the ground aswell, not fully charged and they block it they will slide backwards if the beam was shot level.

Best answers
I have no idea what the hell you just said. -.-; Anyway. We still need to decide, what's appropriate, and whats not. We have people saying .5 kills per person, some .01, some 1 kill [myself]. I think 1 for the main person, the other just a side-kick, this is my like my 3rd time saying it. Here's another question. Team-Melee? Someone hook me up with details on that one.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't really a point to team melee. If you really want to, just tag team somebody by attacking him at the same time. Two guys struggling with another one seems kind of pointless.

And careful about the double posting. Mods don't like it. There's an edit button below your original post that you can click on to change your message.

Best answers
i lost my hl serial plz tell me a hl or a cs cd key:cry: :cry: :cry: ;D :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Oops, sorry about that double posting. Totally forgot. Thanks for the warning. Ok, about that half life cd-key thing, this isn't the thread you should be in, it's a discussion about new beta facts. And I don't think you should be asking for CD-Keys over this forum...

Best answers
for the question who will controll the doublebeam :

it coud be so, that bouth controle them. i mean, if one try to control it left, and the other to the right, it will be go to the mitthel ( sorry, but i dont know the right english word :rolleyes: ).
and when bouth try to aim a guy wich is on the left side, and they aim with ther mouse left, it will go left.

or, it could be compleadly different. the multy PS could only be in a already existing ps.

Best answers
How about if you team-power struggle, only being a rare thing, both allied forces throw a blast at exact time...forming an enormous one...like father-like son? What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom