Going through the old Tube

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well going through youtube I came across something that caught my eye pretty fast. I was looking up things on World War 2 and came across this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcs1SHVbz0[/ame]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol old Disney movie But why would a world war 2 search discover this as WORLD WAR 2.
Do you know anything about World War 2? :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
do you know that that video ISNT WORLD WAR 2.
... Right "Heil Hitler" dosn't have anything to do with WW2, Donald Duck wearing the Swastika sign probably dosn't mean anything at all either -_-

Actually think that the video was made for the Americans to feel superior / their way of propaganda :p I have no idea but enjoyed seeing the video:yes:

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a propaganda film that was used during WWII. DO you know nothing of politics Mous4u?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, that video is very much World War II. It was an anti-Nazi propaganda film produced by Disney in 1943.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I loved it so much, was wonderful. I wonder if all those kids who watched it understood what it meant.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couple of things I don't understand though. If this was WW2 propaganda..why is the movie in color? That and, Donald Duck was property of Walt Disney..so why would Disney make a propaganda movie for Hitler. Either the germans had people that could copy Disney's style really well, or Disney got some big bucks for this from Hitler. That...or I just don't get it.

Edit:

Sorry missed Karrde's post, now I get it. :p

Actually, that video is very much World War II. It was an anti-Nazi propaganda film produced by Disney in 1943.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom